Windows 10: What do I do about this message?

Discus and support What do I do about this message? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've gotten this notification twice and I don't know what to do. I've scanned my laptop under "Virus and protection" but it found nothing. There's... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MintChip, May 6, 2019.

1. MintChip Win User

What do I do about this message?

I've gotten this notification twice and I don't know what to do. I've scanned my laptop under "Virus and protection" but it found nothing. There's nothing under "Threat History". What do I do about this message? dce5e7d2-00c2-47b7-aca0-ec09e9f7cc8a?upload=true.png This is the image that appeared. The first time it had the google chrome image instead of the shield.

I made the possible mistake of clicking on it and a list of viruses and malware appeared and wanted me to download some kind of file. My computer didn't allow me to download it so I didn't bother since it probably saved me from doing something else stupid. Should I ignore this warning or take action? If so, what kind of action should I take?

:)

MintChip, May 6, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 6, 2019
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, May 6, 2019
  4. What do I do about this message?

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 6, 2019
Thema:

What do I do about this message?

1. What do I do about this message? - Similar Threads - message

2. windows error message about LogiLDA.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows error message about LogiLDA.dll: each time PC boots to windows, the following message appears on the desktop:There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-message-about-logildadll/4d9a6681-4bb4-41e5-96a7-16be46a4e17b
  3. windows error message about LogiLDA.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows error message about LogiLDA.dll: each time PC boots to windows, the following message appears on the desktop:There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-message-about-logildadll/4d9a6681-4bb4-41e5-96a7-16be46a4e17b
  4. windows error message about LogiLDA.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Getting error message when trying to upgrade to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error message when trying to upgrade to Pro: It say's Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-message-when-trying-to-upgrade-to/578dc283-e6bd-407c-9f0b-9b0278d40192
  6. Getting error message when trying to upgrade to Pro

Getting error message when trying to upgrade to Pro: It say's Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-message-when-trying-to-upgrade-to/578dc283-e6bd-407c-9f0b-9b0278d40192
  7. Why does your news comment section not take my posts? I get the message that it is a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does your news comment section not take my posts? I get the message that it is a...: Why does your news comment section not take my posts? I get the message that it is a duplicate posting when it is not. The consensus opinion appears to be that it relates to company censorship.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Why does your news comment section not take my posts? I get the message that it is a...

Why does your news comment section not take my posts? I get the message that it is a...: Why does your news comment section not take my posts? I get the message that it is a duplicate posting when it is not. The consensus opinion appears to be that it relates to company censorship.* Moved from Community Center...
  9. I want to setup a 2nd monitor but i keep getting "didnt detect another display" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to setup a 2nd monitor but i keep getting "didnt detect another display" message: I have a 10th gen intel core i3 CPU, a GTX1050ti GPU and a B560m Aorus pro ax mother boardCould it be because my components don't support dual monitors? I use a HDMI cord for my main monitor but I want to use a display port to HDMI cord for my second monitor so i plugged it...
  10. I want to setup a 2nd monitor but i keep getting "didnt detect another display" message

I want to setup a 2nd monitor but i keep getting "didnt detect another display" message: I have a 10th gen intel core i3 cpu, a gtx 1050ti gpu and a B560m Aorus pro ax mother boardCould it be because my components dont support dual monitors?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Antispam OE Hook Launcher

2. antispam oe hook launcher message

3. oe anti spam hook launcher

4. why do i get an anti-spam oe hook launcher pop-up?,
  5. windows security antispam oe hook launcher,
  6. windows antispam oe hook launcher,
  7. windows security anti spam hook launcher,
  8. microsoft oe hook launcher message,
  9. ask for permission microsoft family