Windows 10: What do I do from here?

Discus and support What do I do from here? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Asus GL552VX that runs Windows 10 Home Single Language, with BIOS date of 08-Dec-2015. However, halfway through it's life, I have sent the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VegasTan, Aug 6, 2022.

1. VegasTan Win User

What do I do from here?

I have an Asus GL552VX that runs Windows 10 Home Single Language, with BIOS date of 08-Dec-2015. However, halfway through it's life, I have sent the machine to a workshop that apparently seemed to have tampered with my original genuine Windows as the Original Install Date apparently says 06-Jun-18 instead of something closer to my BIOS date.Ever since that visit, my machine has been acting a little weird:1. heating up much more easily despite having dual fans.2. Being stuck in a Prepping Automatic Repair loop upon startup.3. Bluetooth going whack and taking a multitude of times to connect to e

:)

VegasTan, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

What do I do from here?

1. What do I do from here? - Similar Threads - here

2. What do I do from here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do from here?: I have an Asus GL552VX that runs Windows 10 Home Single Language, with BIOS date of 08-Dec-2015. However, halfway through it's life, I have sent the machine to a workshop that apparently seemed to have tampered with my original genuine Windows as the Original Install Date...
  3. What do I do from here?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do from here?: I have an Asus GL552VX that runs Windows 10 Home Single Language, with BIOS date of 08-Dec-2015. However, halfway through it's life, I have sent the machine to a workshop that apparently seemed to have tampered with my original genuine Windows as the Original Install Date...
  4. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...: i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way, while some people do it a different way.some might try every test and do them right away, but if I try a test and it fails one...
  5. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...: i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way, while some people do it a different way.some might try every test and do them right away, but if I try a test and it fails one...
  6. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Internet Explorer is still accessible in Windows 11, here's how to run it

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer is still accessible in Windows 11, here's how to run it: Microsoft ended support for Internet Explorer on June 15, 2022. But the legacy browser can still be accessed. [ATTACH] While the browser has been retired in Windows 10 and 11, Microsoft will only end support for Internet Explorer in 2023. Circling back to the topic at...
  8. Logging In here Plus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging In here Plus.: To access my 2 Win 10 laptops, I enter my Windows Hello Pin. I have a Microsoft Account Gmail with it own password. I use the same Gmail Account for my email but the password is different.I also have a Hotmail.com Account, it is used to access my OneDrive Account.All of the...
  9. Logging In here Plus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging In here Plus.: To access my 2 Win 10 laptops, I enter my Windows Hello Pin. I have a Microsoft Account Gmail with it own password. I use the same Gmail Account for my email but the password is different.I also have a Hotmail.com Account, it is used to access my OneDrive Account.All of the...
  10. PC left on idle does heavy processing, but stops when you open task manager? Here's the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC left on idle does heavy processing, but stops when you open task manager? Here's the...: Script which monitors usage and logs in the console any abnormal behaviour - https://github.com/ERGeorgiev/WindowsUtilities I wrote it a while ago to keep an eye on my server, but I though it's very useful against trickly bitcoin miners or other issues. Cheers! submitted...