Windows 10: what do i do i cant download anything

Discus and support what do i do i cant download anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Murky0-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yd6lqa/what_do_i_do_i_cant_download_anything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Murky0-1, Oct 25, 2022.

1. what do i do i cant download anything

/u/Murky0-1, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 25, 2022
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Oct 25, 2022
  4. what do i do i cant download anything

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Oct 25, 2022
Thema:

what do i do i cant download anything

1. what do i do i cant download anything - Similar Threads - cant download anything

2. what do I do to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I do to download: hi.Roblox wont download all it says is "Offers in-app purchases" and there's no download button I can press I don't know what to do and I scroll down and don't see a download button.here's a picture....
  3. what do I do to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do I do to download: hi.Roblox wont download all it says is "Offers in-app purchases" and there's no download button I can press I don't know what to do and I scroll down and don't see a download button.here's a picture....
  4. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  5. Cant do anything

Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  6. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything no matter what I do: No matter what i try, I can't download anything. It just says "Virus scan failed" and nothing else every time, I primarily use Chrome but I've tried Edge too the only other browser installed and the problem persists. I've deleted Mcafee, Windows Security is disabled, and I've...
  7. I can't download anything no matter what I do

I can't download anything no matter what I do: No matter what i try, I can't download anything. It just says "Virus scan failed" and nothing else every time, I primarily use Chrome but I've tried Edge too the only other browser installed and the problem persists. I've deleted Mcafee, Windows Security is disabled, and I've...
  8. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I cant download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant download anything: I cant download anything because of something called "virus scan failed" even though i know for sure that the files I'm downloading are fine. this problem has been happing for a month now and i cant load games, pictures, videos or anything off google or Bing. i have the anti...
  10. PC freezes and I cant do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes and I cant do anything: So as the title suggests, sometimes my PC will freeze for no reason. Typically this occurs while I play games, and can happen even while I'm not doing anything (nothing open, sitting on the desktop seconds after logging in) One time it froze while I was watching YouTube! Here...