Windows 10: what do i do if i am recieving this code

Discus and support what do i do if i am recieving this code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep trying to update windows on my computer but I keep recieving this code: 0x80240fff what do I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Homansgirl, Feb 19, 2020.

1. what do i do if i am recieving this code

I keep trying to update windows on my computer but I keep recieving this code: 0x80240fff what do I do ?

:)

Homansgirl, Feb 19, 2020
  2. DomElla Win User

HELP!!!! Am recieving Error Code 801812DC on my Windows 7 Phone Update and its not showing up on Windows error code listings

I am attempting to Update my Windows 7 phone and it goes through the whole download restarts my phone then all of a sudden i recieve on my computer screen ERROR CODE 801812DC and after scrolling thru all the Microsoft Codes it does not appear on there
    list so I am hoping that someone can assist me on my next step....Thanks in Advance

DomElla, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 19, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

what do i do if i am recieving this code

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

what do i do if i am recieving this code

1. what do i do if i am recieving this code - Similar Threads - recieving code

2. My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...: My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every time I try to send the security code I get the red text saying something went wrong....
  3. My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every...: My account was locked and I was asked to enter my phone number to recieve a code but every time I try to send the security code I get the red text saying something went wrong....
  4. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  5. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  6. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards

How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards: Im on microsoft rewards attempting to redeem a virtual code, I have already entered my phone number however, when attempting to achieve it, it will say that i havent entered my phone number. I refreshed the page and yet still nothing, I was trying to talk to an employ...
  8. How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do u recieve your codes on microsoft rewards: Im on microsoft rewards attempting to redeem a virtual code, I have already entered my phone number however, when attempting to achieve it, it will say that i havent entered my phone number. I refreshed the page and yet still nothing, I was trying to talk to an employ...
  9. I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition: Hi!For days, now, I recieve e-mails with a code to modify my account, but I didn't ask anything.I guess that someone tries to hack my account and I would like to know how to stop his/her continuous requests.Thanks!...
  10. I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition

I recieve codes to modify my account in repetition: Hi!For days, now, I recieve e-mails with a code to modify my account, but I didn't ask anything.I guess that someone tries to hack my account and I would like to know how to stop his/her continuous requests.Thanks!...