Windows 10: What do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%"

Discus and support What do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I just recently upgraded my Win7 into Windows 10 to play Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, when I saw a notification in the notification bar and said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrjotarotinlacket, Jul 7, 2020.

1. What do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%"

So I just recently upgraded my Win7 into Windows 10 to play Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, when I saw a notification in the notification bar and said "Scan and Clean drive" "click here to scan" after scanning there was a pop up thingy that said "click here to restart computer to clean and repair hard drive" So I clicked on it and it restarted. So I've been waiting for this repair but it got stuck on "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" What should I do, Thanks!

:)

mrjotarotinlacket, Jul 7, 2020

2. Scanning and Repairing drive (CWhat do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" :): stuck at 100%

I restarted my Lenovo laptop the other day to its factory settings, and it's been stuck at 100% for Scanning and repairing drive (CWhat do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" :) since yesterday when I woke up. So it's basically been stuck for an entire 24+ hours at 100%. What do I do?

TechIdiot01, Jul 7, 2020
  3. ItsNathan Win User
    Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (cWhat do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" :): 100% complete"

so yesterday i went to reset my computer and i got to the part where it said "scanning and repairing drive (cWhat do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" :): 100% complete" it got to 100% pretty fast but after that it never moved it has been stuck like this for around 15 hours what do i do?

ItsNathan, Jul 7, 2020
  4. What do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%"

C drive stuck on 100%

Hi there i have this problem where my c drive is stuck at 100%. All i did was just switch pc off,and clean it out. I had to remove all devices when i did it.What could have gone wrong with doing that?.

marvinwilliams2, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

What do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%"

1. What do I do if I'm stuck in "Cleaning and Repairing Hard Drive, C: 100%" - Similar Threads - I'm stuck Cleaning

2. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?: just today, i tried to boot my pc like i usually do and my pc wouldnt boot for some reason. i left it off for around 12 hours, unplugged my monitor and switched off all of the adapters. now, i tried booting again and it's still showing the same problem. i've tried going on...
  3. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?: just today, i tried to boot my pc like i usually do and my pc wouldnt boot for some reason. i left it off for around 12 hours, unplugged my monitor and switched off all of the adapters. now, i tried booting again and it's still showing the same problem. i've tried going on...
  4. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?

in Windows 10 News
    Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?: [ATTACH]Even though uncommon, some users have reported that their hard drive has deleted some of the data itself. The situation is such that the data is not available in the Recycle bin or anywhere else but has been completely removed. This brings us to the question of what...
  6. Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”: So I ran a chkdsk on my m.2 ssd because i was told to do so because some of the files on my ssd were corrupted, I started the chkdsk and not even 5 minutes after the reboot, it says “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”, idk if I should turn it off, or just let...
  7. C drive stuck on 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive stuck on 100%: Hi there i have this problem where my c drive is stuck at 100%. All i did was just switch pc off,and clean it out. I had to remove all devices when i did it.What could have gone wrong with doing that?....
  8. Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK: When my computer does a chkdsk /r, and restarts, the scan will get stuck on 100%. I've let it sit for over 16 hours and it stays stuck. If I hit the reset button, it''ll restart, the Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete momentarily comes up, but then it moves forward...
  9. Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete": so yesterday i went to reset my computer and i got to the part where it said "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete" it got to 100% pretty fast but after that it never moved it has been stuck like this for around 15 hours what do i do? 65662
  10. Scanning and Repairing drive (C:): stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning and Repairing drive (C:): stuck at 100%: I restarted my Lenovo laptop the other day to its factory settings, and it's been stuck at 100% for Scanning and repairing drive (C*Smile since yesterday when I woke up. So it's basically been stuck for an entire 24+ hours at 100%. What do I do? 69004