Windows 10: What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

Discus and support What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/kadentj21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1mybj/what_do_i_do_if_my_computer_encounters_an_error/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kadentj21, Nov 26, 2020.

1. What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

/u/kadentj21, Nov 26, 2020

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 26, 2020
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

1. What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't... - Similar Threads - computer encounters error

2. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??: Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-this-is-my-screen-what-do-i-do/30236bac-43c7-4b78-8b0b-50befa015f3e
  3. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??: Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-this-is-my-screen-what-do-i-do/30236bac-43c7-4b78-8b0b-50befa015f3e
  4. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC goes into automatic repair and then come to a blank blue screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC goes into automatic repair and then come to a blank blue screen what do I do?: My PC froze while playing a new game and I had to force shutdown. Now it will load up and give me an error message ‘Registry error’ . It will then restart and go into automatic recovery and then brings up a blank blue screen. I can do nothing but move my mouse and the curser...
  6. My PC goes into automatic repair and then come to a blank blue screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC goes into automatic repair and then come to a blank blue screen what do I do?: My PC froze while playing a new game and I had to force shutdown. Now it will load up and give me an error message ‘Registry error’ . It will then restart and go into automatic recovery and then brings up a blank blue screen. I can do nothing but move my mouse and the curser...
  7. My PC goes into automatic repair and then come to a blank blue screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What are the best things to do while wiping my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the best things to do while wiping my computer?: I suspect I might have some sort of virus, probably multiple. I've been having so many random computer problems for the past year that I don't even know what to do to fix it. I downloaded some free virus scanner a few months ago, and it said I had a lot, don't know if I...
  9. Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grithorin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l981w6/computer_blue_screening_dont_know_what_to_do/
  10. Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?: Hello Community! I have an HP laptop. Tonight we watched the 7:00 p.m. tonight on Firefox. After about 15 minutes the blue screen "The PC has detected an error and needs to be restarted. After 15 minutes nothing happened, still at 0%. Then I turned it off and on again....