Windows 10: What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

Discus and support What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/kadentj21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1mybj/what_do_i_do_if_my_computer_encounters_an_error/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kadentj21, Nov 26, 2020.

1. What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

/u/kadentj21, Nov 26, 2020

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 26, 2020
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

1. What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't... - Similar Threads - computer encounters error

2. Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't boot after blue screen, what to do?: Hello Community! I have an HP laptop. Tonight we watched the 7:00 p.m. tonight on Firefox. After about 15 minutes the blue screen "The PC has detected an error and needs to be restarted. After 15 minutes nothing happened, still at 0%. Then I turned it off and on again....
  3. What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?: For the last few days, my computer has given me multiple problems: It has given me blue screens of death with the stop code of Critical Process Died. It has also just frozen a few times before going to a black screen with only my mouse on it. And, it has given me the issue of...
  4. I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do?: Yesterday my windows installed an update, after that it kept blue screening me after random amounts of time, first it was a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION then it was KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE and after some tweeking its back to UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, I've always had a faulty hard...
  5. Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?

Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?: Hey everyone. I built a computer a couple days ago for a friend and it seems to have some issues I've never encountered before. It ran OK the first day, but now whenever we try to boot into it, we get past the login screen, then Windows throws a (solid) green screen, then the...
  6. what do these things mean

in Windows 10 Support
    what do these things mean: what do these things mean are they ok [ATTACH] 1904ese 149214
  7. my computer scammed what do I do now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer scammed what do I do now: computer has been scamed what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-scammed-what-do-i-do-now/aefcbc75-8029-4b4c-ae7b-0e17d8146a1b"
  8. What's my computer doing?

What's my computer doing?: If my computer is idle for even a minute I can hear the drive working - as a read/write cycle is taking place - and stops the moment I move the mouse . It almost feels like I'm catching someone with their hand in the cookie jar. [ATTACH] This happens regardless of what...
  9. i destroyed my computer by doing the simplest thing

in Windows 10 Support
    i destroyed my computer by doing the simplest thing: So I decided I wanted to download Fortnite, which requires he Epic Games Launcher, so I download that. While it’s downloading I continued playing Counter Strike, and I got a “Do you want this program to make changes to your computer?” notification and then my screen turns...
  10. Screen sometimes goes black when doing certain things

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen sometimes goes black when doing certain things: I had to reinstall Windows 10 a little while ago, and since I did, there have been some oddities involving black screens.I installed Windows 10 from a flash drive, which worked fine. Then I immediately tried to install the Creators update. On the installation screen after...