Windows 10: What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

Discus and support What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ImabotFC, Oct 1, 2023.

1. ImabotFC Win User

What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer literally wouldn’t let me reset it, doing something in the command center chkdsk /f /r C: and none of them worked. When i opened the windows screen to repair my computer, I got an error saying srttrail.text. Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my computer and how I can fix it???

:)

ImabotFC, Oct 1, 2023

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Oct 1, 2023
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 1, 2023
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 1, 2023
Thema:

1. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything - Similar Threads - computer literally won’t

2. pc won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won’t let me do anything: Okay so I got a like office Lenovo windows 7 computer and I reset it to normal and redownloaded windows but now when I turn it on and it takes me to the “Hi there what’s your country,language,time etc but while it’s showing that screen my keyboard or mouse won’t work like...
  3. pc won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc won’t let me do anything: Okay so I got a like office Lenovo windows 7 computer and I reset it to normal and redownloaded windows but now when I turn it on and it takes me to the “Hi there what’s your country,language,time etc but while it’s showing that screen my keyboard or mouse won’t work like...
  4. My computer won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me do anything: Every time I play a game, about 5 mins into playing, I disconnect from the internet and then the pc crashes. When the pc restarts there's no internet or wi-fi. I go into device manager and there's no drivers for the network adapter. Is this a driver problem or hardware?...
  5. My computer won’t let me do anything

My computer won’t let me do anything: Every time I play a game, about 5 mins into playing, I disconnect from the internet and then the pc crashes. When the pc restarts there's no internet or wi-fi. I go into device manager and there's no drivers for the network adapter. Is this a driver problem or hardware?...
  6. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  7. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  8. Windows won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/
  9. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...
  10. My computer won’t load anything what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won’t load anything what do I do?: I cant click into anything! It wont let me search also nothing on my taskbar is showing up what do i do? Also internet wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-anything-what-do-i-do/f9b27b17-6a22-4c7d-80d5-22b047524bef