Windows 10: What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...

Discus and support What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I hope someone helps me..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elijah Mercado, Nov 29, 2022.

1. What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...

I hope someone helps me..

:)

Elijah Mercado, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Automatic repair loop

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Here are the steps I generally recommend to fix automatic repair boot loops:

Use Check Disk Utility

Fix Boot and Rebuild BCD via Command Prompt

Restore Windows Registry

Delete the Problematic File

Disable Automatic Startup Repair

Check Device Partition and OsdevicePartition

Perform Refresh or Reset Your PC

These steps are listed in detail with instructions in the below article:

https://www.technology.org/2017/11/14/7-ways-fi...

If you're still experiencing issues after these steps, please let me know and I'll see what else we can try! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 29, 2022
  4. What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...

Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...

1. What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its... - Similar Threads - has automatic repair

2. My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?: Hey, I recently got a blue screen message saying my pc did not start correctly and that I can hit restart to try and fix it, and it doesn’t fix it. The thing is whenever I try to go to advanced option to say try and open the command prompt or a system restore point I need a...
  3. My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?: Hey, I recently got a blue screen message saying my pc did not start correctly and that I can hit restart to try and fix it, and it doesn’t fix it. The thing is whenever I try to go to advanced option to say try and open the command prompt or a system restore point I need a...
  4. My pc is stuck on automatic repair screen what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't repair my PC because I am stuck on the Automatic Repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't repair my PC because I am stuck on the Automatic Repair.: I can't repair my PC because i am stuck on the Automatic Repair. I tried many Youtube tutorials but they just don't work. I need help!<Changed to a question><Original title: Automatic repair>...
  6. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?: just today, i tried to boot my pc like i usually do and my pc wouldnt boot for some reason. i left it off for around 12 hours, unplugged my monitor and switched off all of the adapters. now, i tried booting again and it's still showing the same problem. i've tried going on...
  7. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?: just today, i tried to boot my pc like i usually do and my pc wouldnt boot for some reason. i left it off for around 12 hours, unplugged my monitor and switched off all of the adapters. now, i tried booting again and it's still showing the same problem. i've tried going on...
  8. computer stuck at "preparing automatic repair" - what do i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...: I hope someone helps me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-my-pc-has-the-automatic-repair-loop/8678e58d-22e4-4d9a-b593-4395361cd3f5
  10. What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...

What do I do my pc has the automatic repair loop and I can't reset my computer because its...: I hope someone helps me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-my-pc-has-the-automatic-repair-loop/8678e58d-22e4-4d9a-b593-4395361cd3f5