Windows 10: What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games?

Discus and support What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried everything down to the compatibility options and the registry editor. So heres what happened: I updated to windows 10 a few weeks ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MahmoudGomaa4, May 10, 2021.

1. What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games?

I have tried everything down to the compatibility options and the registry editor. So heres what happened: I updated to windows 10 a few weeks ago and had my games on it everything was working fine. Then I turned on the xbox gamebar irreversible mistake. Once I opened Valorant for the first time after that I pressed win +G and the game was in fullscreen exclusive and so it alt tabbed me out with a black screen for a sec as I'm used to, and then it said games settings arent compatible with xbox gamebar. So I accepted that I needed to use the windowed fullscreen to get it to work. Then ne

:)

MahmoudGomaa4, May 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 forcing HDR on Exclusive Fullscreen

Just noticed recently that if I have HDR enable, Windows 10 will try and force HDR on every game if its set to Exclusive Full screen regardless if the game supports HDR or not. This normally results in a terrible image for games that dont support HDR. The only fix seems to be disabling HDR in Windows 10 or switching the game to borderless fullscreen. Noticed this seems to be a recent issue and wondered if its caused by a recent Windows 10 Update and/or Nvidia drive update??

sparkster2301, May 10, 2021
  3. How to Fix Switch To FullScreen Issue In Games

Some games ( according to google search Many games ) now showing switch to full screen issue in windows 10. how to fix this?

Example : Dungeon Hunter 5 Game playing quite cool in my windows 8 PC. but giving this full screen issue in the brand new windows 10 lappy ive bought for my Nephew.

Screenshot

http://s11.postimg.org/qde50zkf7/v_FH1x4_RMJClk.jpg ( ive cropped the image so dont say im using wrong resolution )

* Ive checked almost in all resolutions available in display settings.

* Ive checked by installing windows 10 in a pc.

When i searched i found lot n lots of complaint threads regarding switch to fullscreen issue, why no steps taken yet to correct it. Ive been a windows fan for more than 15years, i hope you guys will fix it soon.

Thanks.

Sathishneel, May 10, 2021
  4. I-HARRIS1 Win User

What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games?

Will We Be Seeing Better Support For Win10 Exclusive AAA Games

First of all, I am extremely happy that Microsoft has decided to bring Quantum Break to Win10. However, the only thing I am curious about is whether Microsoft aims to fix some problems usually brought up with games acquired from Windows Store, problems like
    forced vSync, disability of using fps monitoring software, absent SLI support, and more importantly, missing exclusive fullscreen features.

As you know, playing cutting edge games on the PC is a very technical thing, especially considering the vast amount of hardware combinations people have around the world. The features I have mentioned above are quite crucial in determining what settings
    and performance a user plays their games in.

Of course I will be getting my copy of Quantum Break on the PC nonetheless, however it would be nice to know that some developers are working on improving games bought from Windows Store. One key release that had the aforementioned problems was Crystal Dynamic's
    Rise of the Tomb Raider, which had no SLI support, no exclusive fullscreen support, and had vsync problem, problems that hindered the gameplay quite considerably for a lot of people.

I am very excited to witness what Microsoft has in store for Windows 10 gaming, and I hope most issues will be getting fixed.

I-HARRIS1, May 10, 2021
Thema:

What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games?

1. What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games? - Similar Threads - fix fullscreen exclusive

2. What do I do to fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix BSOD?: Hi, I have been getting BSOD for the past few weeks now. Each time I use the sec /scannow and the other two DISM commands. Attached is the BSOD I got today. Any assistance would be grateful, thank you....
  3. What do I do to fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do to fix BSOD?: Hi, I have been getting BSOD for the past few weeks now. Each time I use the sec /scannow and the other two DISM commands. Attached is the BSOD I got today. Any assistance would be grateful, thank you....
  4. What do I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix this?: My dell laptop connects to my home wifi just fine. When i try to connect to my schools wifi, it just wont connect. The schools wifi works on my phone so it is something wrong with the laptop. I have tried updated my drivers but they are up to date and google cannot explain...
  5. What do I do to fix this?

What do I do to fix this?: My dell laptop connects to my home wifi just fine. When i try to connect to my schools wifi, it just wont connect. The schools wifi works on my phone so it is something wrong with the laptop. I have tried updated my drivers but they are up to date and google cannot explain...
  6. What do I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. what do i do to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do to fix this issue?: I got the crash signature nvwgf2umx.dell+1BB40C I’ve did everything from update my drivers update my windows i have windows 11clear cache and rolled back my drivers. I don’t know what else to do...
  8. what do i do to fix this issue?

what do i do to fix this issue?: I got the crash signature nvwgf2umx.dell+1BB40C I’ve did everything from update my drivers update my windows i have windows 11clear cache and rolled back my drivers. I don’t know what else to do...
  9. Exclusive Fullscreen forcing HDR (all games)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclusive Fullscreen forcing HDR (all games): Hope someone can help out there. For about the last 6-9 months since some spurious Windows or Nvidia driver update, I have noticed that if I enable HDR within Windows 10, ANY game set to exclusive Full screen mode will force HDR on, regardless if the game supports HDR or not....
  10. Exclusive Fullscreen in Fortnitr

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exclusive Fullscreen in Fortnitr: I have been on the internet for hours to try and get fortnite to run in exclusive fullscreen, but it wont. I've tried ticking disable fullscreen optimizations, modifying registries, changing game config files, command line arguments, etc. Other people have been experiencing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games not entering exlusive fullscreen