Windows 10: what do I do to fix JSON formatting error

Discus and support what do I do to fix JSON formatting error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got an error message that my JSON formatting wasn't right. What do I do tsssso fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaBagley, Jan 16, 2019.

1. what do I do to fix JSON formatting error

I got an error message that my JSON formatting wasn't right. What do I do tsssso fix it?

:)

LindaBagley, Jan 16, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

JSON FILES

Hi Acemere

The steps above create a dummy exe file, which you point windows to open json files with, then you delete the dummy exe and restart, When you restart the dummy exe will not exist, so Windows will not know how to open json files and that file association will
    revert to unknown and the icon should be the default white icon . ..

DaveM121, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

what do I do to fix JSON formatting error

I accidentally changed json files to notepads.

Right Click a json file, select 'Open With' - 'Choose Another App', in the resulting list select the app you want to use to open this type of file.

If the App does not appear in the list, click 'More Apps', again check the list for the app you want to open this kind of file. Finally, if the app is not in the list scroll to the bottom and click 'Look for another App on this PC', then find the app by
    navigating using the Open File Dialog

NOTE: when you find the application you want to open json files with, check the bos marked 'Always use this App to Open json Files' and clock OK.

From then on you can double click a json file to open it in the correct application . . .

I Hope this Answers your Question!

DaveM121, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

what do I do to fix JSON formatting error

1. what do I do to fix JSON formatting error - Similar Threads - fix JSON formatting

2. what is this error and how do i fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is this error and how do i fix it: when i try to run any troubleshooter, the following error appears:An unexpected error has occured. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue.error code 0x800700C1image doesn't upload for whatever reasoni've tried restarting, still doesn't work...
  3. What should I do to fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to fix this error?: I am Getting an error for this update 2023-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 Download error - 0x800f08051 I have also done the trouble shoot2 also run the some command like net stop bitsnet stop wuauserv etc etc...3 Also I tried manual...
  4. What should I do to fix this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to fix this error?: I am Getting an error for this update 2023-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 Download error - 0x800f08051 I have also done the trouble shoot2 also run the some command like net stop bitsnet stop wuauserv etc etc...3 Also I tried manual...
  5. What should I do to fix this error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. What do I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix this?: My dell laptop connects to my home wifi just fine. When i try to connect to my schools wifi, it just wont connect. The schools wifi works on my phone so it is something wrong with the laptop. I have tried updated my drivers but they are up to date and google cannot explain...
  7. What do I do to fix this?

What do I do to fix this?: My dell laptop connects to my home wifi just fine. When i try to connect to my schools wifi, it just wont connect. The schools wifi works on my phone so it is something wrong with the laptop. I have tried updated my drivers but they are up to date and google cannot explain...
  8. What do I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. what do i do to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do to fix this issue?: I got the crash signature nvwgf2umx.dell+1BB40C I’ve did everything from update my drivers update my windows i have windows 11clear cache and rolled back my drivers. I don’t know what else to do...
  10. what do i do to fix this issue?

what do i do to fix this issue?: I got the crash signature nvwgf2umx.dell+1BB40C I’ve did everything from update my drivers update my windows i have windows 11clear cache and rolled back my drivers. I don’t know what else to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix json formatting

2. fix .json error message