Windows 10: What do I do when after an update, I get this message ending 0x80070057

Discus and support What do I do when after an update, I get this message ending 0x80070057 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by megandup, Apr 13, 2020.

1. megandup Win User

What do I do when after an update, I get this message ending 0x80070057

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later.

If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070057

:)

megandup, Apr 13, 2020

2. Update to Window 10.The error message is: 0x80070057

I received message when I tried to run update to my Windows 10 for my laptop. The error message is:

0x80070057 but does not tell what the error is and how to correct it. Please advise what steps I need to correct this error.

Jim Lienard

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

JamesLienard, Apr 13, 2020
  3. rutra80 Win User
    rutra80, Apr 13, 2020
  4. What do I do when after an update, I get this message ending 0x80070057

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

What do I do when after an update, I get this message ending 0x80070057

1. What do I do when after an update, I get this message ending 0x80070057 - Similar Threads - update message ending

2. What can I do to get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to get rid of this message?: Whenever i switch on my computer the the Message pops up saying; The procedure entry point -wow 64 process 2 could not be located in the dynamic link library........
  3. What can I do to get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get rid of this message?: Whenever i switch on my computer the the Message pops up saying; The procedure entry point -wow 64 process 2 could not be located in the dynamic link library........
  4. I getting BSOD messages. What can I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I getting BSOD messages. What can I do?: I get this problem when using certain software. Reaper, MIDIculous, maybe musescore4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-getting-bsod-messages-what-can-i-do/5e89a509-b04e-41d2-956b-90e6089cfaf9
  5. I getting BSOD messages. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I getting BSOD messages. What can I do?: I get this problem when using certain software. Reaper, MIDIculous, maybe musescore4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-getting-bsod-messages-what-can-i-do/5e89a509-b04e-41d2-956b-90e6089cfaf9
  6. I getting BSOD messages. What can I do?

7. What do I do when I'm getting "parameter is incorrect" messages everywhere no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when I'm getting "parameter is incorrect" messages everywhere no matter what I do?: I recently just did a system restore on my laptop which caused a lot of things to go left and I'm unsure why. One of the main issues being that with everything I do there's a notice telling me that the "parameter is incorrect". I can't open my device manager, run admin, open...
  8. What do I do when I'm getting "parameter is incorrect" messages everywhere no matter what I do?

What do I do when I'm getting "parameter is incorrect" messages everywhere no matter what I do?: I recently just did a system restore on my laptop which caused a lot of things to go left and I'm unsure why. One of the main issues being that with everything I do there's a notice telling me that the "parameter is incorrect". I can't open my device manager, run admin, open...
  9. What do I do when I'm getting "parameter is incorrect" messages everywhere no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What do I do about this message?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do about this message?: I've gotten this notification twice and I don't know what to do. I've scanned my laptop under "Virus and protection" but it found nothing. There's nothing under "Threat History".[ATTACH] This is the image that appeared. The first time it had the google chrome image instead of...