Windows 10: what do i do when i open my windows settings and it dose not respond

Discus and support what do i do when i open my windows settings and it dose not respond in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what do i do when i open my windows settings and it dose not respond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlbertKyekyekwaku, Dec 13, 2018.

1. what do i do when i open my windows settings and it dose not respond

what do i do when i open my windows settings and it dose not respond

:)

AlbertKyekyekwaku, Dec 13, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 13, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. what do i do when i open my windows settings and it dose not respond - Similar Threads - open settings dose

2. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  3. What do I do if a game will not open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if a game will not open?: Today I was trying to open TABS totally accurate battle simulator on my computer, but it would not open. I tried the repair button in the settings, but it did not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore. If anyone can...
  4. What do I do if a game will not open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if a game will not open?: Today I was trying to open TABS totally accurate battle simulator on my computer, but it would not open. I tried the repair button in the settings, but it did not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore. If anyone can...
  5. when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do: i upoaded a video about problem please seee this and tell me how to fix problem it is utube i tried to upload in someother platforms but i cant problem video...
  6. when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i pressed open taskbar settings in windows 11 it is opening powershell what to do: i upoaded a video about problem please seee this and tell me how to fix problem it is utube i tried to upload in someother platforms but i cant problem video...
  7. My Windows icon and search icon aren't responding, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows icon and search icon aren't responding, what do I do?: While working on my PC it suddenly stopped responding saying there's an error and it'll restart soon. That took about 20 minutes. The next thing I know certain applications like the adobe pdf reader wasn't responding, word files can't be downloaded and the search and...
  8. Windows 10 Settings not opening, no matter what I do.

Windows 10 Settings not opening, no matter what I do.: Yeah, it's not working with all the methods that were recommended, such as making a new admin user, resetting it through powershell and so on. I can't even open App Settings to fix it either. I don't know if it was me turning on 2-step authentication, but i'm starting to...
  9. my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't responding what should i do?: i did everything through device manager but in vain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-responding-what-should-i-do/c4a82ca6-d767-4d9a-8fec-26976a810be5
  10. settings does not open what should i do ?

settings does not open what should i do ?: settings does not open what should i do ? it opens for just few scounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-does-not-open-what-should-i-do/b0e46aa8-3a38-4547-8ede-c3390c87920f