Windows 10: what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

Discus and support what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help on this issue asapthanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by user1000333, Dec 8, 2022.

1. what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

please help on this issue asapthanks

:)

user1000333, Dec 8, 2022
  2. hermmie17 Win User

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Dec 8, 2022
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Dec 8, 2022
  4. joeyroks Win User

what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

Black screen after starting laptop (window 10)

You need to turn fast boot off in your control panel, I had the same issue but you need to boot your pc then when the black screen comes up you need to put your pc in sleep mode and then turn it on again, then you got the login screen.. I posted pictures to disable fast boot *Wink

what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and... [​IMG]

what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and... [​IMG]

joeyroks, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

1. what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and... - Similar Threads - start laptop taskbar

2. My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...: after installing a new windows update i am now unable to see my taskbar. When i hover over it my curser starts loading, when i click my windows key nothing happens so i am unable to do anything, most of my apps are not even loading and nothing happens when i click on them...
  3. My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is not showing, My windows key doesnt do anything when i click it and i cant...: after installing a new windows update i am now unable to see my taskbar. When i hover over it my curser starts loading, when i click my windows key nothing happens so i am unable to do anything, most of my apps are not even loading and nothing happens when i click on them...
  4. What i do in my laptop if black screen in taskbar . Laptop is hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What i do in my laptop if black screen in taskbar . Laptop is hp pavilion: What i do please help to overcome the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-do-in-my-laptop-if-black-screen-in-taskbar/625640ee-8cb5-4a43-93cf-92b850896dfc
  5. What i do in my laptop if black screen in taskbar . Laptop is hp pavilion

What i do in my laptop if black screen in taskbar . Laptop is hp pavilion: What i do please help to overcome the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-do-in-my-laptop-if-black-screen-in-taskbar/625640ee-8cb5-4a43-93cf-92b850896dfc
  6. Screen goes black when I touch the touchpad on my laptop

Screen goes black when I touch the touchpad on my laptop: HP Intel Core i5 10th gen, Windows 11 Home version 22H2, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI know next to nothing about how computers work....... I've seen a couple posts from others with the same issue - my attempts at the responses were unsuccessful. It just...
  7. I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?

I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?: HelloI start the computer and I have black screen I checked the monitor and it was good and powered I personally think, the problem is from my windowsI think my windows doesn't start...
  8. I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?: HelloI start the computer and I have black screen I checked the monitor and it was good and powered I personally think, the problem is from my windowsI think my windows doesn't start...
  9. what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when i start my laptop the taskbar doesnt show and the screen goes black and...: please help on this issue asapthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-i-start-my-laptop-the-taskbar/16f5e024-bc6f-4177-82b8-2a1e3bdf5e59
  10. Search button is not showing on the taskbar, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search button is not showing on the taskbar, what do I do?: The Search button is not appearing on the task bar. I have tried a lot in the settings but I cannot find how to add the search button to the taskbar....