Windows 10: What do I do when Microsoft Windows Notepad does not work at all?

Discus and support What do I do when Microsoft Windows Notepad does not work at all? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I FIX the Microsft Windows Notepad? It does not work anymore and not help found anywhere. Microsoft STOPPED its phone support too! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark Shariar, Dec 25, 2020.

1. What do I do when Microsoft Windows Notepad does not work at all?

How can I FIX the Microsft Windows Notepad?

It does not work anymore and not help found anywhere.

Microsoft STOPPED its phone support too!

I have installed Notepad ++ but it is destroyed the Windows Notepad. And can not load that notepad anymore at all.

It is causing a serious problem.

Notepad ++ must be ban and punished because it is a fraudulent app and damage other programs.

It is also corrupted XAMPP installed on the PC.

I have noticed on this Microsft Answers sections bunch of scammers and they have misguided people to install PC Repair.

Never install any PC Repair.

Microsoft also STOPPED phone support.

It looks like Microsoft itself begin again to run SCAM!

What's going on?

Does anyone know how to FIX Notepad without reinstalling windows 10?

Notepad is a very tiny program and why it should cause in the whole operating system?

I guess Microsoft itself is a big-time SCAM ARTIST.

Can anyone really help me with this?

SCAMMERs, please stay away!

Any damage caused by this portal, I am going to held responsible Microsoft for any damage caused, especially for NOTEPAD ++

And a Class-action lawsuit is imminent at this point.

It is a Microsoft problem!

I just do not understand why Microsoft runs this kind of SCAM always!

Nowhere any support or help found about this.

Why is that?

:)

Mark Shariar, Dec 25, 2020

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Character Map and Notepad

Well I found the answer to my question. I should have thought through this a little longer.

Notepad is native in ANSI mode.
    However Wordpad can work in UTF-8 mode.
    I found steps to make Notepad usable in UTF-8 mode but there are a lot of steps and once again there has to be a registry hack to make it work.
    Now how do I make Workpad be listed in the most used application through the Start Menu?

1ThursdayJC, Dec 25, 2020
  4. What do I do when Microsoft Windows Notepad does not work at all?

Notepad Email doesnt Work!!

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue is a bit confusing. Please elaborate on how you will be needing assistance from Microsoft.

• Who is the App developer for Notepad in iPhone?
    • How are you trying to associate Outlook.com account with the Notepad App?
    • Did you try contacting the Notepad App developer regarding the sync issue?

If not, I suggest you to contact the developer and let us know regarding the results.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

What do I do when Microsoft Windows Notepad does not work at all?

1. What do I do when Microsoft Windows Notepad does not work at all? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Notepad does

2. What exactly does this command do? "notepad textfile.txt:abc" vs "notepad textfile.txt"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly does this command do? "notepad textfile.txt:abc" vs "notepad textfile.txt": Compare these two commands:"notepad textfile.txt:abc""notepad textfile.txt"Using : and some text creates a new file but not visible as a separate file, no matter what you do. You will only see one file - textfile.txt. But using the two above commands you will see two...
  3. What exactly does this command do? "notepad textfile.txt:abc" vs "notepad textfile.txt"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly does this command do? "notepad textfile.txt:abc" vs "notepad textfile.txt": Compare these two commands:"notepad textfile.txt:abc""notepad textfile.txt"Using : and some text creates a new file but not visible as a separate file, no matter what you do. You will only see one file - textfile.txt. But using the two above commands you will see two...
  4. Windows 11 Health checks says What do I do when it Does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Health checks says What do I do when it Does?: My CPU is Intel i7-5820K @3.60 GHz with 6 core. Windows 11 minimum CPU specs: 1 GHz with 2 cores.What do I do to upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-health-checks-says-what-do-i-do-when-it/55212cd8-ff4a-43cb-835f-5734cb53839f
  5. Code: 0x8007042c. What do I do when all else fails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x8007042c. What do I do when all else fails?: Hello,All I wanted to do was watch Sky Go in bed on the laptop's WiFi. But suddenly... I now seem to be encountering a common problem Win10, 64bit:- Network icon disappeared from taskbar resulting in no available WiFi selection aside from Flight Mode. Going directly to WiFi...
  6. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: Hello, I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I can't do anything on my computer but turn it off and turn it on. Help please. With everything going on with the COVID-19, I need...
  7. What could I do if Microsoft Store does not work?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What could I do if Microsoft Store does not work?: Every time I try to download or update an app, appears a message which says "Somethin happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." This has been happening for several days......
  8. What to do when no Microsoft apps work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when no Microsoft apps work: Not a single Microsoft app will launch except Edge. Not even the feedback hub will launch. My camera and image viewer have also stopped but I've got alternatives that work for those. I've tried resetting everything. I've checked for updates. I am logged in to a Microsoft...
  9. Why does Microsoft do what it does?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Microsoft do what it does?: I realize this is a user forum and that most of the users are far more conversant with Microsoft talk than me but are generally not MS employees; maybe someone could explain a couple of things to me having to do with updates. What I need in an OS is that it works, is...
  10. What to do when the product does not work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to do when the product does not work?: The product key I just got from MS does not work on a Windows 10 install. I've checked it 5 times... it's entered correctly. Has anyone else run into this roadblock?...