Windows 10: What do I do windows 11 pc used

Discus and support What do I do windows 11 pc used in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a computer today and it boots up and everything but it has the last owners account on it and I can’t factory restart it because I would rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by foxracoon, May 16, 2024.

  1. foxracoon Win User

    What do I do windows 11 pc used


    I got a computer today and it boots up and everything but it has the last owners account on it and I can’t factory restart it because I would rather not buy a new windows key I just want to know how to reset it with our deleting windows like restoring it to the original set up page for windows

    :)
     
    foxracoon, May 16, 2024
    #1

  2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

    I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.
     
    smartali89, May 16, 2024
    #2
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

    Here's a quick laundry list:

    List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

    Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds
     
    Sasqui, May 16, 2024
    #3
  4. What do I do windows 11 pc used

    windows xp installation and dual core am

    could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx
     
    exodusprime1337, May 16, 2024
    #4
Thema:

What do I do windows 11 pc used

Loading...
  1. What do I do windows 11 pc used - Similar Threads - used

  2. Windows 11 Begins Automatically Indexing Your Most-Used Folders for Search

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Begins Automatically Indexing Your Most-Used Folders for Search: Microsoft has begun rolling out a Windows 11 Search feature that can automatically add frequently used folders to the operating system's search index. Microsoft says "Windows now automatically indexes your most used folders," putting files from those locations into later...
  3. Use PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation

    in Windows 10 News
    Use PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation: [ATTACH]Microsoft has officially announced that VBScript (Visual Basic Scripting) has been deprecated and will be removed completely from all future Windows versions. VBScript is a scripting language that has been used since 1996 for various Windows tasks. After this update,...
  4. How to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone

    in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone: [ATTACH]Leo is an AI assistant built into the Brave browser. It can answer questions, generate content, summarize webpages, analyze documents, and help with other tasks without requiring you to open a separate AI chatbot. In this guide, we will show you how to enable and use...
  5. How to install and use Gemini CLI on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to install and use Gemini CLI on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Gemini CLI brings Google’s Gemini AI directly to the Windows Terminal. Instead of opening a browser every time you want to ask Gemini something, you can run it from PowerShell and use it to work with files, write or explain code, troubleshoot errors, and perform other...
  6. Deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy in Windows Server

    in Windows 10 News
    Deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy in Windows Server: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see, what is Known Issue Rollback (KIR) on Windows and how to deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy on Windows 11 and Windows Server. One constant on Windows 11 is its regular updates. Updates keep our devices secure, add new...
  7. How to enable and use Microsoft iSCSI Initiator in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and use Microsoft iSCSI Initiator in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Microsoft iSCSI Initiator is commonly used in enterprise environments to access storage hosted on a Storage Area Network (SAN), an iSCSI-enabled Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, or a Windows Server configured as an iSCSI target. The tool is built into Windows...
  8. Benefits of Using a Repurchase MLM Plan for Network Marketing

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Benefits of Using a Repurchase MLM Plan for Network Marketing: A Repurchase MLM Plan can provide a structured way for businesses to manage repeat purchases alongside member and referral activities. When supported by software, businesses can automate product orders, repurchase tracking, sponsor relationships, commission calculations,...
  9. How to use Claude Code and OpenAI Codex remotely in Windows 11?

    in Windows 10 News
    How to use Claude Code and OpenAI Codex remotely in Windows 11?: [ATTACH]Claude Code and OpenAI Codex can do much more than simply answer coding questions. They can work with files, run commands, change projects, and handle longer development tasks. The problem is that some of these tasks take time, and you may not want to stay seated at...
  10. How to add and use Private DNS in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to add and use Private DNS in Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to use Private DNS in Windows 11, this guide will help you set things up to meet your requirements and get the most benefits. Whether you want to use a free or paid Private DNS, here is everything you must know and do to get started with them. What is Private...