Windows 10: What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller?

Discus and support What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have heard of people running several separate applications at the same time on one powerful machine, so I am assuming that a decently powerful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UTAZOH, Apr 18, 2020.

1. UTAZOH Win User

What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller?

I have heard of people running several separate applications at the same time on one powerful machine, so I am assuming that a decently powerful Microsoft laptop can run a second keyboard as a controller for player 2. I just don't know how to do it. No mouse is necessary for this particular game.

:)

UTAZOH, Apr 18, 2020
  2. YanAndrew Win User

The Control Panel (Category View)

My apologies, Brink but I still do not get it.

The steps for both options are identical, the only difference is the location of the desired icons will need to be accessible for all users for Option 2. That's it.

Moreover, both the Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) applets are not listed in the list of Control Panel items for both options.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Backspace or double letter,number has a 2 second pause

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to use another keyboard and check if the issue still persist.

Let’s try some basic troubleshooting methods and check if it helps. Follow the methods provided below:

Method 1: Hardware and Sound troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Hardware and Sound troubleshooter
    and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to update your keyboard drivers and check.

Method 2: Update keyboard drivers.

Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Click on Keyboards.

• Right-click on the Keyboards and click on
      Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 18, 2020
  4. What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller?

edit keyboard control in media player

i was wournding if any1 know how to edit the keyboard control in win media player 11 for like instead of control + shift + f to fastfoward just make it f

tony929292, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller?

1. What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller? - Similar Threads - order second keyboard

2. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  3. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  4. What do I use now there's no flash player ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I use now there's no flash player ??: What do I use now there's no flash player ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-use-now-theres-no-flash-player/83fed8c8-1eeb-4c67-9c31-785a594bf198
  5. What do I use now there's no flash player ??

What do I use now there's no flash player ??: What do I use now there's no flash player ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-use-now-theres-no-flash-player/83fed8c8-1eeb-4c67-9c31-785a594bf198
  6. Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using 2 controllers for FighterZ controls only the first player: I am trying to connect both of my Xbox and PS4 controllers onto my PC which works as I checked the gamepad tester online and it displays as two seperate controllers and as well as the USB controller panel thingy and it shows up as XBox one controller and Wireless controller...
  7. What do I have to do to have this appearance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I have to do to have this appearance?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicostafe87 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4a81u/what_do_i_have_to_do_to_have_this_appearance/
  8. What do I have to write in the end of my video in order to use the background music...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What do I have to write in the end of my video in order to use the background music...: I'm using the "Rising Tide" background music from windows 10 video editor, what do I have to write in the end of my video in order to prevent copyright issue? Do I only need to write" background music from Microsoft video editor", or do I need to write something else?...
  9. What audio player do you use?

What audio player do you use?: What audio player do you use to play music on Win 10? The default one works pretty fine(not great), but sometimes it freezes for a few seconds. Any suggestion? 46945
  10. What do you use for a Media Player?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do you use for a Media Player?: Hi. Wondering what folks here use for a Digital Media Player in your entertainment systems. Standalone player? Which one? Wired or wireless? HTPC or NUC? TV or Bluray player using Windows DLNA? I've got a WD TV Live, very long in the tooth, and getting ready to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use second keyboard controller