Windows 10: What do I have to do to have this appearance?

Discus and support What do I have to do to have this appearance? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicostafe87 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicostafe87, Mar 13, 2021.

1. What do I have to do to have this appearance?

/u/nicostafe87, Mar 13, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond What do I have to do to have this appearance? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 13, 2021
  3. cdawall Win User
    PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Mar 13, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

What do I have to do to have this appearance?

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

What do I have to do to have this appearance?

1. What do I have to do to have this appearance? - Similar Threads - appearance

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  5. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop: Hi,I had to reinstall W11 a few days ago and, since then, my downloads are appearing in downloads folder and on desktop. If I delete the files from the desktop, they delete from the downloads folder too.I have browsed the Forum and tried a few suggested fixes for similar...
  7. Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop

Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop: Hi,I had to reinstall W11 a few days ago and, since then, my downloads are appearing in downloads folder and on desktop. If I delete the files from the desktop, they delete from the downloads folder too.I have browsed the Forum and tried a few suggested fixes for similar...
  8. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  9. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  10. Task bar and settings are not working won't even appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and settings are not working won't even appear: Hello,I come to you because my pc won't load the task bar and I can't access the settings of my computer. The other applications like opera GX, Steam or Discord are working and I can even launch a game, but I'm unable to put a YouTube video on full screen. I would be very...