Windows 10: what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10?

Discus and support what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey. id like to reinstall windows but im a bit confused about what i lose and what i keep.also theres something about what account im logging into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ddmeltzer8, Jul 20, 2020.

1. what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10?

hey.

id like to reinstall windows but im a bit confused about what i lose and what i keep.also theres something about what account im logging into windows with,local or the other type?

and what about all the other drives in my system,will windows know about everything that is on all of them,after reinstalling?

thanks.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Jul 20, 2020
  2. wolf2009 Win User

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro I need to reinstall Store app how do I do that?

I reinstalled Windows and everything works now. Your suggestions did not solve my problem. Thanx for trying

Helen J James, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10?

1. what do i lose if reinstalling windows 10? - Similar Threads - lose reinstalling

2. I WOULD LIKE TO DO A REINSTALL OF WINDOWS 10 WITHOUT LOSING MY DATA OR GO BACK TO ANY POINT...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO A REINSTALL OF WINDOWS 10 WITHOUT LOSING MY DATA OR GO BACK TO ANY POINT...: I NEED HELP HOW TO DO THIS PROPERLY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-do-a-reinstall-of-windows-10/abd47c1d-3818-4a32-be68-cb1b12977dd4
  3. If I uninstall Clipchamp, and then reinstall will I lose all of my current projects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I uninstall Clipchamp, and then reinstall will I lose all of my current projects?: Hi allAm currently working on a few projects in Clipchamp. Had way to many old ones, so I deleted them, but it still wont let me process the current ones. Keeps running out of memory.I can't delete the cache or it will delete all my work which I have spent days putting...
  4. If I uninstall Clipchamp, and then reinstall will I lose all of my current projects?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I uninstall Clipchamp, and then reinstall will I lose all of my current projects?: Hi allAm currently working on a few projects in Clipchamp. Had way to many old ones, so I deleted them, but it still wont let me process the current ones. Keeps running out of memory.I can't delete the cache or it will delete all my work which I have spent days putting...
  5. Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?: I have various issues with my old laptop that I think a reinstall would resolve. The problem is that I have an old Photoshop installation for which I no longer have a keycode. If I back up the whole computer, clean the computer and do a reinstall, will Photoshop come back...
  6. Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?

Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?: I have various issues with my old laptop that I think a reinstall would resolve. The problem is that I have an old Photoshop installation for which I no longer have a keycode. If I back up the whole computer, clean the computer and do a reinstall, will Photoshop come back...
  7. Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?

8. Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications

Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications: A few days ago, my Windows 10 2H22 operating system totally corrupted. Trust me, I checked everything. At this point, all my files and data and applications are intact on the drive, but I cannot boot into it because the operating system is so corrupted.However, I have a copy...
  9. Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications: A few days ago, my Windows 10 2H22 operating system totally corrupted. Trust me, I checked everything. At this point, all my files and data and applications are intact on the drive, but I cannot boot into it because the operating system is so corrupted.However, I have a copy...
  10. Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications