Windows 10: What do I need to connect a 4th monitor to my laptop.

Discus and support What do I need to connect a 4th monitor to my laptop. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a Dell studio 1558 laptop, upgraded to 8GB and a 500gb ssd drive. I connected one 24" monitor via VGA, one 24" using VGA to USB adapter, and one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by eljr2021, Oct 21, 2016.

1. eljr2021 Win User

What do I need to connect a 4th monitor to my laptop.

I have a Dell studio 1558 laptop, upgraded to 8GB and a 500gb ssd drive. I connected one 24" monitor via VGA, one 24" using VGA to USB adapter, and one mobile monitor using USB. I tried to connect a 4th monitor using the HDMI port, but when I connect it, the monitor on the VGA port turns off and vice versa. Are the HDMI and VGA ports somehow interconnected where you can only use one?

:)

eljr2021, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Qdbuilder Win User

Do I need a special camera to connect to my laptop to create 3d model of my head and have it printed by I materialize?

Hi, do I need a special camera to connect to my laptop using windows 10 to create 3d model of my head and have it printed by I materialize.

Thanks

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: 3d model of my head

Qdbuilder, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Do I need a special camera to connect to my laptop to create 3d model of my head and have it printed by I materialize?

Hi,

We suggest that you post your concern in MSDN Forum for immediate support.

If you have other concerns, feel free to post. We're always here to help.

Kerwin Lee, Oct 21, 2016
  4. What do I need to connect a 4th monitor to my laptop.

They could be? HDMI-I is integrated digital and analog. Usually you would connect and HDMI to VGA adapter to get the VGA signal. Sometimes the manufacturer will split the signal to two different connectors for convenience. An HDMI-D and VGA. It's still the same source though. Usually when its done that way, both monitors just show the same signal and mirror each other?

Connect the two monitors and press the Windows Logo key *Start + P and make sure its set to extend. It should already be on Extend if your using extra monitors but have a look anyway.

alphanumeric, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

What do I need to connect a 4th monitor to my laptop.

1. What do I need to connect a 4th monitor to my laptop. - Similar Threads - need connect 4th

2. 4th monitor not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4th monitor not showing up: im using a Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045 Build 19045 on a Lenovo Thinkpad P53 with NVIDIA Quadro RTX4000 display adapter and for some reason 4th monitor is not showing up/blank. on the display properties i can see all 5 displays including laptop's display but cannot re-arrange...
  3. My HP laptop will not connect to the internet. It is a Chrome0S. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop will not connect to the internet. It is a Chrome0S. What do I need to do?: I have tried to connect it with the WIFI which is my modem for the desk top. It will not connect! and it will not recognize the head set which is bluetooth and blue tooth is on in the laptop. I have tried everything I can see. What about a router? And which should I get?...
  4. My HP laptop will not connect to the internet. It is a Chrome0S. What do I need to do?

My HP laptop will not connect to the internet. It is a Chrome0S. What do I need to do?: I have tried to connect it with the WIFI which is my modem for the desk top. It will not connect! and it will not recognize the head set which is bluetooth and blue tooth is on in the laptop. I have tried everything I can see. What about a router? And which should I get?...
  5. My HP laptop will not connect to the internet. It is a Chrome0S. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. 4th Monitor- Will not display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4th Monitor- Will not display: I'm not exceptionally tech savvy- so I'm not sure if my HP laptop is suited for 4 screens. It detects 3 screens 2 externals and the laptop with a docking station, but when I connect the 4th screen it will only project to that screen if I stop another. It will not allow me to...
  7. 4th Monitor- Will not display

4th Monitor- Will not display: I'm not exceptionally tech savvy- so I'm not sure if my HP laptop is suited for 4 screens. It detects 3 screens 2 externals and the laptop with a docking station, but when I connect the 4th screen it will only project to that screen if I stop another. It will not allow me to...
  8. How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?: I know how to see what ip's my PC is connecting to. I want to do the same for my router. (Lynksys EA2700) In my router control panel I block specific ips for specific devices, and I have static ip's for every device on my home network. What I'm trying to accomplish is to...
  9. what to do to connect my desk computer monitor to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what to do to connect my desk computer monitor to my laptop: I'm not tech savey and have no Idea what to do to connect my desk computer monitor to my laptop. Please inform me what cords I need to buy to be able to have a split screen with my laptop and computer monitor....
  10. 4th monitor is not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4th monitor is not working: Hello, I am trying to add 4th monitor but 4th is not working. One is plugged in VGA socket, other HDMI and for 4th I am using display adapter. https://www.maplin.co.uk/p/usb-20-to-dvi-full-hd-adapter-with-vga-and-hdmi-adapters-a98ha 4th monitor is not responding but it's...