Windows 10: what do i need to do to my dell inspiron one 2305 pc to work properly w/ windows 10

Discus and support what do i need to do to my dell inspiron one 2305 pc to work properly w/ windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what do i need to do to get windows 10 to run properly on dell inspiron one 2305 all in one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by frankpalmer2, Jan 26, 2021.

1. what do i need to do to my dell inspiron one 2305 pc to work properly w/ windows 10

what do i need to do to get windows 10 to run properly on dell inspiron one 2305 all in one

:)

frankpalmer2, Jan 26, 2021
  2. TXcrude Win User

Will Windows 10 support my Dell Inspiron 2305 All-in-One multi-touchscreen ?

I had wanted to upgrade from Windows 7 to 8 but found that there was no official driver.

TXcrude, Jan 26, 2021
  3. jph37 Win User
    jph37, Jan 26, 2021
  4. what do i need to do to my dell inspiron one 2305 pc to work properly w/ windows 10

Check out
    https://community.amd.com/thread/184967
    to fix the black border issue once a Dell Inspiron 2305 with the AMD Mobility Radeon HD 4200 is upgraded to Windows 8, 8.1 or 10. Zeroing out the 1920x1080 registry keys works like
    a champ! I had this issue after upgrading to Windows 10 and I'm now back to full HD with no black border.

MNTechHead, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

what do i need to do to my dell inspiron one 2305 pc to work properly w/ windows 10

1. what do i need to do to my dell inspiron one 2305 pc to work properly w/ windows 10 - Similar Threads - need dell inspiron

2. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  3. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  4. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  5. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows 10 display on dell all in one 2305

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 display on dell all in one 2305: How do I get windows 10 to stretch to full display on my dell all in one 2305? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-display-on-dell-all-in-one-2305/45f0d84e-ea34-493d-9f3d-caf58fc80df3
  8. upgrading mobo and cpu. what do i need to do to properly get windows on new pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading mobo and cpu. what do i need to do to properly get windows on new pc.: I am currently upgrading majority of parts but I am keeping the same SSD with windows 10 on it and my 1TB HDD which is just normal use. I bought this PC as prebuilt in 2017 with windows 10 already installed on it. what do I need to do to properly transfer windows 10 when I...
  9. Speakers not working properly. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not working properly. What should I do?: I recently bought this laptop. It worked fine. But after 1 month of use, only the right side of speaker is working. I tried to troubleshoot the problem, but it showed that there is no problem. I tried to update the driver, but it was up-to-date. Can anyone please help me!...
  10. How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?: I feel frazzled and abandoned. Since downloading the Windows 10 update last week my laptop has been rendered completely useless. I can boot it up, sign into windows but in less than 3 minutes I receive the new equivalent of the blue screen of death and the thing reboots. To...