Windows 10: What do I need to do with the hardware errors found?

Discus and support What do I need to do with the hardware errors found? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎21/‎2018 9:14 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Regina Rae, Sep 23, 2018.

1. What do I need to do with the hardware errors found?

Source
    Windows
    Summary
    Hardware error
    Date
    ‎9/‎21/‎2018 9:14 AM
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 4
    Parameter 2: 30
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 1
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_INSTR_SESSION_POOLTAG_Ussx

:)

Regina Rae, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 23, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Sep 23, 2018
  4. CalCowher Win User

What do I need to do with the hardware errors found?

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

What do I need to do with the hardware errors found?

1. What do I need to do with the hardware errors found? - Similar Threads - need hardware errors

2. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  3. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  4. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  5. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Possible Hardware error? What do I do?

Possible Hardware error? What do I do?: So for the past three days, I've been having these problems that seem to present at random times while I'm playing games on my HP PC. The games were Subnautica and PowerWash Simulator, if that means anythingI'll just be playing, everything normal, when suddenly, all three of...
  8. Possible Hardware error? What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Hardware error? What do I do?: So for the past three days, I've been having these problems that seem to present at random times while I'm playing games on my HP PC. The games were Subnautica and PowerWash Simulator, if that means anythingI'll just be playing, everything normal, when suddenly, all three of...
  9. What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?

What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?: I keep getting this error message when I try to run Java programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-error-message-mean-and-what-do-i/aaefdb46-a73f-47f5-ad55-622ad24b3ecf
  10. What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change??

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change??: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎23/‎08/‎2021 6:54StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: fffff302054855b0Parameter 3:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lkd_instr_session_pooltag_ussx