Windows 10: what do I use to open a .trx file

Discus and support what do I use to open a .trx file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what do I use to open a .trx file? I have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grisinger, May 20, 2019.

1. grisinger Win User

what do I use to open a .trx file

what do I use to open a .trx file?

I have Windows 10

:)

grisinger, May 20, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 20, 2019
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile what do I use to open a .trx file :)

jaydeee, May 20, 2019
  4. what do I use to open a .trx file

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 20, 2019
Thema:

what do I use to open a .trx file

1. what do I use to open a .trx file - Similar Threads - open trx file

2. What do I do if a game will not open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if a game will not open?: Today I was trying to open TABS totally accurate battle simulator on my computer, but it would not open. I tried the repair button in the settings, but it did not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore. If anyone can...
  3. What do I do if a game will not open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if a game will not open?: Today I was trying to open TABS totally accurate battle simulator on my computer, but it would not open. I tried the repair button in the settings, but it did not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore. If anyone can...
  4. What do I use?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    What do I use?: I'm not sure if this topic belongs in the networking forum or here, but as far as I searched, there's nothing that can be done on the networking level, so I think it belongs here. So here's the thing: My employer wants me to use vpn to connect to his local network so I can...
  5. Jar files won't open no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jar files won't open no matter what I do: I've tried many methods, such as, using a batch file, reinstalling java, using jarx, and jarfix, and the jar files still don't open. Command prompt flashes for a second if I try to open java.exe and the jar file that I'm trying to open which is fabric-api-0.30.0+1.16.jar...
  6. What does 'open file explorer' mean? How do I do that?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What does 'open file explorer' mean? How do I do that?: I looked at how to create a pin for facial recognition and it says to open file explorer-what is that, and how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-open-file-explorer-mean-how-do-i-do-that/fdcb6aea-2694-4d83-a8fa-c96d1963e7ae
  7. What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sour__pie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzxm7n/what_is_this_file_type_and_what_do_i_use_to_open/
  8. how do i open a .wim file and use it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i open a .wim file and use it?: I have a series of backup .wim files that I backed up from Win 7. Now I want to open these files and use them in Win 10. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-a-wim-file-and-use-it/a2b2e184-9933-46ce-83c4-5884e54e268f
  9. What App to use to open a .mht file?

What App to use to open a .mht file?: I downloaded the MHTViewer from the Windows Store but it won't open my Windows Steps Recorder files. I would appreciate very much another suggestion that can view a .mht file that has pictures mixed with text. 134338
  10. Whats the Point ? what do you want to open this file with

Whats the Point ? what do you want to open this file with: I am a long time trying to get an answer to this question. Every time I start my laptop I am presented with a list of programs, which asks, what do you want to open this file with IT NEVER LETS YOU KNOW WHAT FILE IT IS. How are you supposed to know what to pick?. Any other...