Windows 10: What do the little three-note meolodies mean?

Discus and support What do the little three-note meolodies mean? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win ver. 1903 While using my laptop, I keep getting little three-note melodies. What do they mean? 147999 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lloyde12000, Jan 8, 2020.

1. What do the little three-note meolodies mean?

Win ver. 1903
    While using my laptop, I keep getting little three-note melodies. What do they mean?

:)

lloyde12000, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

What do the little three-note meolodies mean?

Hi @lloyde12000 , welcome to tenforums! *Smile

Most likely Explorer action sounds, you could visit C:/Windows/Media and give em a listen and see what they are...

What do the little three-note meolodies mean? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 8, 2020
  3. What do the little three-note meolodies mean?

Win ver. 1903
    While using my laptop, I keep getting little three-note melodies. What do they mean?

lloyde12000, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Three notes in quick succession usually indicate a usb device being detected or removed. The files are 'Windows Hardware Insert.wav' and Windows Hardware Remove.wav' in C:\Windows\Media. If this is happening often it could indicate worn contacts or a poor connection for this the usb device.

Bree, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. What do the little three-note meolodies mean? - Similar Threads - little three note

2. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  3. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  4. What do that finally mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do that finally mean?: That my device manager show me. It is all about vendor 8086 Intel, the devices are 1041/1046/1048, 51A3/51A4/51A8/51AB and 463E/464F/461B.The short answer is easy: There are devices without driver.But I would like to know where the devices are: Are the devices physical part...
  5. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  6. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  7. what do these arrows mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what do these arrows mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthurPro11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic2opb/what_do_these_arrows_mean/
  8. what do these things mean

in Windows 10 Support
    what do these things mean: what do these things mean are they ok [ATTACH] 1904ese 149214
  9. What exactly do they mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly do they mean?: When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...
  10. What Does the Little Number Mean on the Envelope in my Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What Does the Little Number Mean on the Envelope in my Taskbar?: Hey all, I am running Windows 10 and on the left hand side of my Taskbar, next to a SEARCH dialog box, there is a yellowish Envelope. It stays there along with a couple more icons like the Blue lower case "e" that's next to a folder to access what's on my hard drive and...