Windows 10: what do these arrows mean?

Discus and support what do these arrows mean? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthurPro11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic2opb/what_do_these_arrows_mean/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArthurPro11, Aug 18, 2020.

1. what do these arrows mean?

/u/ArthurPro11, Aug 18, 2020

2. What is the meaning of two arrows

Please explain the meaning of the arrows underneath the picture.

As the arrow of Do and Redo at the left corner of a picture.

Thanks

Tuyet LePham, Aug 18, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Desktop Arrow Symbols

The arrow symbol in your screen capture is the standard arrow for a shortcut, it does not mean compression !!

For a step by step registry hack to remove these standard shortcut arrows -
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Aug 18, 2020
  4. what do these arrows mean?

Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

what do these arrows mean?

1. what do these arrows mean? - Similar Threads - arrows mean

2. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  3. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  4. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What does the yellow arrow mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the yellow arrow mean?: As the title,What does the yellow arrow mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-yellow-arrow-mean/1e93f297-c404-4223-8738-b39388199ff8
  6. What does the yellow arrow mean?

What does the yellow arrow mean?: As the title,What does the yellow arrow mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-yellow-arrow-mean/1e93f297-c404-4223-8738-b39388199ff8
  7. What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?: This question was asked last year and answered but the thread is now locked so I'm asking the same question because the answer given doesn't make sense to me. I've recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 11. Now I have this green arrow thing on almost all of my...
  8. What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?

What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?: This question was asked last year and answered but the thread is now locked so I'm asking the same question because the answer given doesn't make sense to me. I've recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 11. Now I have this green arrow thing on almost all of my...
  9. The meaning of those small icons in the corners of desktop icons (arrow, green check,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The meaning of those small icons in the corners of desktop icons (arrow, green check,...: Today I uninstalled Norton 360 from my gaming pc because I wasn’t paying the subscription and was tired of the persistent popups. As soon as I did so, I noticed the icons on the bottom-left corner of every desktop icon had changed from the ‘normal’ blue arrow and square...
  10. What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean?: What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/statud/bbc6f824-1945-489a-ae52-11ea65312cba"