Windows 10: What do these cmd commands do?

Discus and support What do these cmd commands do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was following a YouTube tutorial to try and fix a problem with my discord but in the end I fixed it and it wasn't from following the tutorial. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brodie06, Apr 5, 2020.

1. What do these cmd commands do?

I was following a YouTube tutorial to try and fix a problem with my discord but in the end I fixed it and it wasn't from following the tutorial. I'm just wondering because the vid got me to type in some network commands into cmd and I'm wondering what they actually did and if they messed anything up? This is what they were:

-netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

-netsh winsock reset

-ipconfig /flushdns

so yeah did I mess with my PC by entering these commands?

submitted by /u/Brodie06
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brodie06, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile What do these cmd commands do? :)

Naki, Apr 5, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 5, 2020
  4. What do these cmd commands do?

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

What do these cmd commands do?

1. What do these cmd commands do? - Similar Threads - cmd commands

2. computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it: my pc has been blue screening for a little while but its not super common and i cant make it do it consistently except for when i tried to diagnose or fix it using cmd by first running sfc /scannow then running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth second, but it has...
  3. computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it: my pc has been blue screening for a little while but its not super common and i cant make it do it consistently except for when i tried to diagnose or fix it using cmd by first running sfc /scannow then running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth second, but it has...
  4. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  5. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  6. Cmd command safe or not

7. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cmd command safe or not

10. how to logoff a user with command prompt/cmd in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to logoff a user with command prompt/cmd in windows 11: how to logoff a user from a computer with command prompt/cmd in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-logoff-a-user-with-command-promptcmd-in/f7dd1b15-573f-4deb-8629-d8b8b1fe58f3