Windows 10: What do these errors mean? Are they important?

Discus and support What do these errors mean? Are they important? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The Nal Service service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, Nov 19, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

What do these errors mean? Are they important?

The Nal Service service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:{A47979D2-C419-11D9-A5B4-001185AD2B89}

Thanks

:)

debgram, Nov 19, 2016
  2. garybear89, Nov 19, 2016
  3. BOOTNXT and BOOTTGT What are they and what do they do?

I'm not aware of any experts out here. Hopefully one will show up soon and answer your question. I gave it my best shot, but I guess it wasn't good enough!

What is System Reserved Partition in Windows 10/8/7

garybear89, Nov 19, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Nov 19, 2016
  5. debgram Win User
    debgram, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What do these errors mean? Are they important? - Similar Threads - errors mean Are

2. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  3. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  4. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  5. What do these mean?

What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  6. what do errors mean

what do errors mean: Would someone here please explain the errors with this code. It worked earlier but? ---------------------------------------- the code: <?php // including the database connection file include_once("config.php"); ?> <?php //getting id from url $id = $_GET['id']; //selecting...
  7. Daily errors what do they mean?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Daily errors what do they mean?: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 6/19/2020 8:54:52 AM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: TIMS-PC\fourw Computer: TIMS-PC Description: The...
  8. What exactly do they mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly do they mean?: When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...
  9. What do these msert.log errors mean

in Windows 10 Support
    What do these msert.log errors mean: I recently ran Microsoft Safety Scanner a couple times following some strange behavior that may or may not have to do with my CMOS battery (System restore is not working... - Windows 10 Forums) I noticed a lot of errors listed in the msert.log file. I was wondering if anyone...
  10. What do these errors mean now

in Windows 10 Support
    What do these errors mean now: In the event manager DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036). Access to drivers on Windows Update was blocked by policy 63576

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do these errors mean?

2. dmwappushservice: failed to register wnf with eventaggregator for wap messages received by sms router. result: (0xc002000b).

3. what do this errors mean

4. DmWapPushService Failed to register WNF ,
  5. fixed DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator 2016 server,
  6. DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router.,
  7. Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP