Windows 10: What do these errors mean now

Discus and support What do these errors mean now in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the event manager DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, Sep 13, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

What do these errors mean now

In the event manager

DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036).

Access to drivers on Windows Update was blocked by policy

:)

debgram, Sep 13, 2016

2. What do these registry errors mean?

I use ccleaner and as you probably know this has a tool to fix registry issues.

-> This is not quite correct. CCleaner has a tool that tries to fix what it claims are registry issues.

I don't want to mess with the registry more as I don't really understand it.

-> Good thinking. At the same time you should not let CCleaner mess with any of the more than 500,000 entries that the average registry has. It cannot possibly know what the correct values should be.

CCleaner is good at finding countless irrelevant registry errors and making a big noise about them in order to impress users, e.g. list registry keys that point at non-existing files. It's like your diary having an address for a deceased person. So what?
    Is your diary corrupted?

When you allow CCleaner to fix things then it is a game of luck. Either the there is no visible effect or you end up with a damaged registry. The registry restore function is the only function I would use but then the native System Restore facility will
    do this too.

In other words, I would never use any registry cleaning or optimising tool. They are a waste of money and sometimes dangerous.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Frederik Long, Sep 13, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    What do these registry errors mean?

Honestly, the best option is not to use a Registry Cleaner, they can brick your system as easily as they do anything else.

Without an in-depth knowledge of your system, the software installed on it, the software that has been uninstalled, it would be virtually impossible to say which registry entry(s) is causing this issue . . .

DaveM121, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

What do these errors mean now

1. What do these errors mean now - Similar Threads - errors mean

2. What does this error mean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this error mean: I looked up on the windows start menu, to view system resource management, But an error popped up saying I couldn't open the system resource management. How do I fix this? and what does system 32 mean because I thought I had windows 10 64 bit. [ATTACH]...
  3. Update Error Code 0xc0020036--What does it mean; what is the fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Error Code 0xc0020036--What does it mean; what is the fix?: My computer says it was updated 11 hrs. ago. I received a pop-up message that I needed to update to 1909 version. The update downloads however doesn't install & gives me the 0xc0020036 error code. So I am so frustrated. What do I do to rectify this and install the update...
  4. what does Error code: 0xC1800103 - 0x90002 mean?

what does Error code: 0xC1800103 - 0x90002 mean?: Need help with what does Error code: 0xC1800103 - 0x90002 mean? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-codes/a2b5aebc-2372-498d-a136-f3622ca4ddc4
  5. svchost.exe error, would anyone know what this means? In addition, my taskbar wont load any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    svchost.exe error, would anyone know what this means? In addition, my taskbar wont load any...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spacematics [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqlcaj/svchostexe_error_would_anyone_know_what_this/
  6. What does this error mean, and how can I prevent it from happening again?

What does this error mean, and how can I prevent it from happening again?: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2020-05-07 5:11:40 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-TSSII7K Description: The computer...
  7. what does error code 1619 mean

what does error code 1619 mean: I'm trying to install quicken2019 on a windows 10 machine. I get install failed code 1619. How do i correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-error-code-1619-mean/b18da2a5-973f-4158-8f52-813a7abe88b9
  8. what does this error mean

what does this error mean: Faulting application name: svchost.exe, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x32d6c210 Faulting module name: NotificationController.dll, version: 10.0.18362.628, time stamp: 0x952029a8 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x0000000000069b62 Faulting process id: 0x2bb8...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core...: I've tried dozens of methods of activation, I always get the error 0cx0020036, with a message saying I'm running a non-core version of windows I scoured the internet for a solution but I can't find anything helpful. And now I'm not able to update windows, and get the same...
  10. what does error code 403 mean and how can I fix it please?

what does error code 403 mean and how can I fix it please?: I tried to install Driver Update and got FORBIDDEN 403. The techie at Driver Update tried to remotely install it and got the same FORBIDDEN 403. He said I had a problem with Windows. My updates are up-to-date and I have run through all the TROUBLESHOOTERS and they find no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dmwappushservice: failed to register wnf with eventaggregator for wap messages received by sms router. result: (0xc002000b).

2. dmwappushservice: Failed to register WNF

3. what do these errors mean?

4. wnf with eventaggregator,
  5. DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received,
  6. Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC002000B).,
  7. disable DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator,
  8. Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator