Windows 10: What do these errors mean now

Discus and support What do these errors mean now in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the event manager DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, Sep 13, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

What do these errors mean now

In the event manager

DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036).

Access to drivers on Windows Update was blocked by policy

:)

debgram, Sep 13, 2016

2. What do these registry errors mean?

I use ccleaner and as you probably know this has a tool to fix registry issues.

-> This is not quite correct. CCleaner has a tool that tries to fix what it claims are registry issues.

I don't want to mess with the registry more as I don't really understand it.

-> Good thinking. At the same time you should not let CCleaner mess with any of the more than 500,000 entries that the average registry has. It cannot possibly know what the correct values should be.

CCleaner is good at finding countless irrelevant registry errors and making a big noise about them in order to impress users, e.g. list registry keys that point at non-existing files. It's like your diary having an address for a deceased person. So what?
    Is your diary corrupted?

When you allow CCleaner to fix things then it is a game of luck. Either the there is no visible effect or you end up with a damaged registry. The registry restore function is the only function I would use but then the native System Restore facility will
    do this too.

In other words, I would never use any registry cleaning or optimising tool. They are a waste of money and sometimes dangerous.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Frederik Long, Sep 13, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    What do these registry errors mean?

Honestly, the best option is not to use a Registry Cleaner, they can brick your system as easily as they do anything else.

Without an in-depth knowledge of your system, the software installed on it, the software that has been uninstalled, it would be virtually impossible to say which registry entry(s) is causing this issue . . .

DaveM121, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

What do these errors mean now

1. What do these errors mean now - Similar Threads - errors mean

2. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  3. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  4. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. what is this error code on windows update mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this error code on windows update mean?: i am trying to run windows update and this error code keeps coming up 0xca020007 how do i fix this on my computer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-error-code-on-windows-update-mean/b349e8f9-ea14-4c86-9b45-6d5809948448
  6. what is this error code on windows update mean?

what is this error code on windows update mean?: i am trying to run windows update and this error code keeps coming up 0xca020007 how do i fix this on my computer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-error-code-on-windows-update-mean/b349e8f9-ea14-4c86-9b45-6d5809948448
  7. what is this error code on windows update mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...
  9. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...
  10. What does this mean Server Error in '/' Application.

What does this mean Server Error in '/' Application.: How do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-server-error-in-application/ed7c0262-83aa-49bf-bfa5-f2e768cf3cfa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dmwappushservice: failed to register wnf with eventaggregator for wap messages received by sms router. result: (0xc002000b).

2. dmwappushservice: Failed to register WNF

3. what do these errors mean?

4. wnf with eventaggregator,
  5. DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received,
  6. Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC002000B).,
  7. disable DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator,
  8. Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator