Windows 10: What do these temp folders mean?

Discus and support What do these temp folders mean? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What do these temp folders mean? Glasswire flagged one of them for viruses and i want to make sure that any of these admin permission to delete folders... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nathan Maddox, Jun 23, 2022.

1. What do these temp folders mean?

What do these temp folders mean? Glasswire flagged one of them for viruses and i want to make sure that any of these admin permission to delete folders arent a virus thats gonna tear through my computer. or just where i can check what these combinations of letters and numbers mean?

:)

Nathan Maddox, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jun 23, 2022
  3. OneDrive Temp Folder

Hi,

Thank you contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the size of both OneDrive and OneDrive Temp folder?
    • Is all files syncing to OneDrive Temp folder or any specific files/folders?
    Get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Sudheendra S, Jun 23, 2022
  4. What do these temp folders mean?

%temp% folder access

Yes it is, but iv just noticed when I type %temp% the 1st option on the list is delete cookies or internet files but further down the results is now the temp folder as a command.

William Anderson 1878, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

What do these temp folders mean?

1. What do these temp folders mean? - Similar Threads - temp folders mean

2. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  3. What do this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do this mean?: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly....
  4. What do these mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  5. What do these mean?

What do these mean?: Do not mind the pcture of me n the frst photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-mean/14eca1b7-88b2-4190-bca3-035cbbe64f58
  6. What do these temp folders mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these temp folders mean?: What do these temp folders mean? Glasswire flagged one of them for viruses and i want to make sure that any of these admin permission to delete folders arent a virus thats gonna tear through my computer. or just where i can check what these combinations of letters and numbers...
  7. What do these temp folders mean?

What do these temp folders mean?: What do these temp folders mean? Glasswire flagged one of them for viruses and i want to make sure that any of these admin permission to delete folders arent a virus thats gonna tear through my computer. or just where i can check what these combinations of letters and numbers...
  8. What is DismHost.exe in Temp Folder?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is DismHost.exe in Temp Folder?: hi, i frequently check Temp folder for unwanted junk and other apps, i have found a folder in C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Temp , which has an app named "DismHost.exe" and other DLLs , i tried to check what app is that, i tried to open it but it gives me error, is it a...
  9. what do these arrows mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what do these arrows mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthurPro11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic2opb/what_do_these_arrows_mean/
  10. What exactly do they mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly do they mean?: When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...