Windows 10: what do these things mean

Discus and support what do these things mean in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; what do these things mean are they ok [ATTACH] 1904ese 149214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020.

1. what do these things mean

what do these things mean are they ok
    what do these things mean 1c7b4114-9043-4808-baf3-7e60b72b2bca?upload=true.png
    1904ese

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 24, 2020
  4. what do these things mean

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

what do these things mean

1. what do these things mean - Similar Threads - things mean

2. Cannot access Store, among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access Store, among other things: I have not been able to access the Microsoft Store, or run some of the tiled apps, for several days now. I think it started with the 1909 update. I noticed that OneNote, which I use daily, wouldn't sync. I uninstalled it, then went to the Store to reinstall it, but then I...
  3. Outlook for iOS and Android: Personalize how you get things done

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for iOS and Android: Personalize how you get things done: The New Year brought a range of updates in Outlook for iOS and Android to further empower the busy professionals in both work and personal scenarios. With the new Office mobile app unifying your content creation experience, Outlook mobile continues to deliver capabilities...
  4. How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffpants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f541pv/how_do_i_remove_these_things_from_the_lock_screen/
  5. Stuck on thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on thing: Hello! Im stuck on a thing that says “Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard disk - 3FO F2 System Diagnostics For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup” I need help to get out of this page. Any suggestions?...
  6. One weird thing happen with my laptop. I am curious to know why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    One weird thing happen with my laptop. I am curious to know why: My Laptop battery got damaged completely. It is not working with out A/C input. To keep it in another way If I remove A/C Input If I remove external power Laptop getting shutdown. So I brought new battery and replaced It with old one. After that every thing went good. I just...
  7. Uh, think this might be better here since it is a windows 10 thing

Uh, think this might be better here since it is a windows 10 thing: submitted by /u/VUTAlexandra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f47nwb/uh_think_this_might_be_better_here_since_it_is_a/
  8. skype pause thing next to volume control when trying to adjust it?

in Windows 10 Support
    skype pause thing next to volume control when trying to adjust it?: so some may remember the whole thing where chrome made a black box with a play/pause button pop up next to your volume control. that was a simple fix, it was fine. but...now i'm getting something like that, but with skype. [img] i still have the chrome thing disabled, so...
  9. Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP: Hi, I shutdown my computer and replaced Its battery with another one and powered ON my laptop. System Immediately came to log In screen with out any BOOT UP. Is this possible ? I am using DELL INSPIRON 5558 laptop and my OS is windows 10. I tried to repeat It again by...
  10. Reddit do your thing

Reddit do your thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingbirki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2sgzi/reddit_do_your_thing/