Windows 10: what do these things mean

Discus and support what do these things mean in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; what do these things mean are they ok [ATTACH] 1904ese 149214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020.

1. what do these things mean

what do these things mean are they ok
    what do these things mean 1c7b4114-9043-4808-baf3-7e60b72b2bca?upload=true.png
    1904ese

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 24, 2020
  4. what do these things mean

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

what do these things mean

1. what do these things mean - Similar Threads - things mean

2. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  3. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  4. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  6. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  7. i am being bulled at school and they say mean things to me help plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am being bulled at school and they say mean things to me help plz: i need mental help right now so this does not happen again. I am not feeling good right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-bulled-at-school-and-they-say-mean/511d6a21-bf00-449a-bddb-5e3eec1a0609
  8. i am being bulled at school and they say mean things to me help plz

i am being bulled at school and they say mean things to me help plz: i need mental help right now so this does not happen again. I am not feeling good right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-bulled-at-school-and-they-say-mean/511d6a21-bf00-449a-bddb-5e3eec1a0609
  9. What is this weird thing that pops up (I think it means "No internet connection")

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this weird thing that pops up (I think it means "No internet connection"): [ATTACH] Hi guys, this weird symbol takes up half my screen and doesn't f*** off even if I mouseover it and press the OK button which appears. I don't know what it is. It implies no internet, but the internet is on. Proof in screenshot made while writing this post. Stupid...
  10. Does the "MB actually means MiB" thing apply to RAM-related stuff as well in Windows 10? In...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does the "MB actually means MiB" thing apply to RAM-related stuff as well in Windows 10? In...: Just trying to figure out which numbers would be more optimal to use while setting the size of a page file. submitted by /u/TwoCoresOneThread [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3gcu6/does_the_mb_actually_means_mib_thing_apply_to/