Windows 10: what do these things mean

Discus and support what do these things mean in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; what do these things mean are they ok [ATTACH] 1904ese 149214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020.

1. what do these things mean

what do these things mean are they ok
    what do these things mean 1c7b4114-9043-4808-baf3-7e60b72b2bca?upload=true.png
    1904ese

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 24, 2020
  4. what do these things mean

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

what do these things mean

1. what do these things mean - Similar Threads - things mean

2. cant click on certain things...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant click on certain things...: I cant click on anything like the windows button or windows defender, etc. when i try to open microsoft edge, it says that the element is not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-certain-things/4dab8437-e9f6-4aa7-bd5f-ceee089426b0
  3. Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download: I've been having troubles downloading a couple of apps lately. On the download bar it stays at a certain download in the case of Ark: 95.20 Mb of 94.44GB and wont move from that spot. Now I've tried pausing the download and then restarting but it comes up with an error code...
  4. What is that red and grey thing at the bottom of this lock screen? I honestly have no clue...

What is that red and grey thing at the bottom of this lock screen? I honestly have no clue...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/poontango [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9lwkj/what_is_that_red_and_grey_thing_at_the_bottom_of/
  5. How to delete unwanted gridlines FOREVER. This heedless thing keeps happening to me and it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete unwanted gridlines FOREVER. This heedless thing keeps happening to me and it...: I want those heedless gridlines gone for good. How can I get rid of them FOREVER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-unwanted-gridlines-forever-this/192faae9-3ffc-41c8-9ebd-8026488aa2af
  6. I can't see some things in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see some things in my taskbar: I have a little boy, sometimes I lend him my computer to play, he always moves things, I don't know what he did but I can't see the date and time anymore...
  7. Taskbar time does not update? and other things disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar time does not update? and other things disappearing: I managed a screenshot, had to use windows key +s + shift to snap a picture showing how often overnight the time and date just quits updating the main screen, but click on time and it shows the correct time. Snip and sketch could not function as the PC was too slow when this...
  8. Task bar time does not update? and other things disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar time does not update? and other things disappearing: I managed a screenshot, had to use windows key +s + shift to snap a picture showing how often overnight the time and date just quits updating the main screen, but click on time and it shows the correct time. Snip and sketch could not function as the PC was too slow when this...
  9. Administration rights changed, Chrome doesn't work, other things

Administration rights changed, Chrome doesn't work, other things: Today when I used my laptop, I couldn't restart my computer, it said thing like "no power options available" and I couldn't open task manager, "disabled by administrator". I have used these all the time in the past and definitely didn't do this. Google Chrome doesn't work,...
  10. OneDrive consuming my hard drive and won't let me delete things.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive consuming my hard drive and won't let me delete things.: Long story short, OneDrive copies my documents folder where all the primary files for the games I play are stored and then stores a second local copy. The OneDrive copy; whose files I do notneed, is consuming 59 gbs and counting. I tried deleting the unneeded content of this...