Windows 10: What do use as anti virus?

Discus and support What do use as anti virus? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im using Windows Defender as full antivirus and Malwarebytes (Free version) So far. I've never had a viruses malware on my computers. I started doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gMemo92, Oct 28, 2019.

1. gMemo92 Win User

What do use as anti virus?

Im using Windows Defender as full antivirus and Malwarebytes (Free version)

So far. I've never had a viruses malware on my computers. I started doing this since 2016-2017.

Are paid antivirus products not worth it now?

Back then i used to use Bitdefender and it was pretty good. It had a pretty good GUI and many other protection features.

:)

gMemo92, Oct 28, 2019
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 28, 2019
  4. JdPower Win User

Free Kaspersky Anti Virus

^ Agree! avast is really nice anti-virus... I suggest anyone who doesn't have it dl it ASAP.

JdPower, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. What do use as anti virus? - Similar Threads - anti virus

2. update anti virus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update anti virus protection: update anti virus protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/update-anti-virus-protection/2bfbafc1-1075-4f4c-b522-0771fbb902ed
  3. Windows 10 issue (freezing, failure to launch programs, anti-virus issues)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 issue (freezing, failure to launch programs, anti-virus issues): Hello all, I hope everyone is well. I recently starting experiencing issues with my desktop (Windows 10 Home version 1903). Last night after a few hours of gaming (Outer Worlds), I was browing Youtube when Chrome and then my computer froze (black screen). After a hard power...
  4. how do you verify that the anti-virus that came with win 10 is working as it should

how do you verify that the anti-virus that came with win 10 is working as it should: I deleted my Norton it was so irritating just like McAffee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-verify-that-the-anti-virus-that-came/0176bb1f-50e2-49e6-93e7-4816c5ebacc4"
  5. how do you verify that the anti-virus that came with win 10 is working as it should

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do you verify that the anti-virus that came with win 10 is working as it should: I deleted my Norton it was so irritating just like McAffee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-verify-that-the-anti-virus-that-came/0176bb1f-50e2-49e6-93e7-4816c5ebacc4
  6. Windows Defender Detecting Trojains And Not My Primary anti virus

Windows Defender Detecting Trojains And Not My Primary anti virus: Hi I Was Using My Dads Gaming Rig And When Ever I Browse the web I Kept On Getting "windows has detected a trojain trojain removed" my norton security has not detected a single trojain and im worried if my pc is hacked pls help me...
  7. anti virus protection

anti virus protection: When i turn on my computer the notification screen tells me I have to turn on my virus protection. Upon checking on this issue its states that my virus protect is turned on . What is causing this notification error....
  8. Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.

Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.: Yesterday I turned on my Laptop and noticed an issue with my Windows Anti-Virus. Defender was not on to protect me from a virus or other threats. In YELLOW type, under Virus & threat protection: it states your Virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. Where is...
  9. Unable to Start Windows Defender Anti-Virus?.

Unable to Start Windows Defender Anti-Virus?.: My PC is running the 64bit version of Windows 10 Home Edition version 1903 build 18362.388 and I keep everything updated to the latest versions. The last two years or so I have used the paid for version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020. I use a VPN for a couple of hours...
  10. Windows 10 update (V. 1903) not working due to 'Avast anti virus'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update (V. 1903) not working due to 'Avast anti virus': When I try to update to windows 10 (V. 1903) I get a message telling me I need to uninstall Avast anti virus as it is not compatible with the update but I do not have Avast on my computer to uninstall. Has anybody fixed this issue? Please help. Bare in mind I am not great...