Windows 10: What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

Discus and support What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayo_24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ayo_24, Dec 21, 2019.

1. /u/ayo_24 Win User

What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

/u/ayo_24, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 21, 2019
  3. How can I hide the icons on the right bottom, of my windows10?

I assume that you are talking about taskbar icons.

To hide/show them use the following steps:

• open Settings
    • Then navigate to System>Notifications and Icons
    • Click on "Select which icons appear on the Taskbar"
    • Now click on off if you want to hide some icons.
    • Make the desired changes and you are done.
    • Similarly adjust the system Icons settings.
    hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 21, 2019
  4. What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

Win 10 Icons problem!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Are you trying to hide icon in the task bar.

If yes I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type in search bar “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Select the option “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Turn off the icons which you want to hide.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

1. What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons? - Similar Threads - call hide icons

2. what will happen if you call 8883873986

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what will happen if you call 8883873986: * Duplicate of: What will happen if i call pop up numberI call the number after get the pop up sms and then follow what they say first esc button then windows + r button then open run then type www.support.me then download then open ok allow ok allow then open support windows...
  3. What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?: I know what some are - relating to a holiday, etc, but some I don't know what they represent. Is there a way to find out what some of these icons represent? For example, here's one I don't know:Is there a list of icons and what they represent? I just want to know. I don't...
  4. What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?: I know what some are - relating to a holiday, etc, but some I don't know what they represent. Is there a way to find out what some of these icons represent? For example, here's one I don't know:Is there a list of icons and what they represent? I just want to know. I don't...
  5. What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. how can i hide these icons on my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i hide these icons on my screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SAGADAGA474 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcld0q/how_can_i_hide_these_icons_on_my_screen/
  7. Command prompt what can you do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command prompt what can you do?: Hello, I have just discovered the command prompt on my computer (search+cmd), but so far I can only change the font color. What can you do there not so everything? Will the changes only be saved there or do I change my whole computer? Do you know cool codes?...
  8. how can i hide virtual cd icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i hide virtual cd icon: there is no driver in device manager for this cd room my lenovo laptop does n't come with but in cd driver it usb and this comes with windows installation how to remove it [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the purpose of hiding my notifications if you tell me every time you hide a...: This has got to be an absolute joke. This has been happening for a long time but im just tired of it. The amount of ignorance that goes into this kind of programming just baffles me. You have an option to let me hide notifications.... THEN YOU TELL ME ABOUT EVERY HIDDEN...
  10. How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?: Hi I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using. Once the icon is hidden, they cannot disable it and that's what I'm looking for (basic users, no worry) [img] For example - I want to...