Windows 10: What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?

Discus and support What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried it out but there's no features... Only new feature is that it says 22H2 in winver.The desktop version bug incorrect version display on desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zeaxey, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Zeaxey Win User

What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?

I tried it out but there's no features... Only new feature is that it says 22H2 in winver.The desktop version bug incorrect version display on desktop is still not fixed.What do you guys think of this update? I think this update 22H2 was just released for people who really wanted 22H2 in winver.Feel free to comment what you think of this update.

:)

Zeaxey, Aug 13, 2022

2. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

22H2 Enablement Package for Windows 10

After installing KB5014666, I went to the Neowin article just below, and simply followed the instructions.
    Notes listing things I did or noticed are just under the Neowin link.

Article with instructions and commands...
    Optional updates confirm Windows 10 22H2 is coming - Neowin

I copy/pasted all the commands (in link above), all at one time, and hit Enter.
    They all completed successfully, except the last one... I had to hit Enter again, then the last one completed successfully.

Checked Windows Updates again... nothing new.
    Rebooted, then checked WU again... nothing new.
    Ran sfc /scannow again... and it came up clean.

It works !!

What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10? [​IMG]

What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10? [​IMG]

As far as I can tell, all this did was change the version numbers a bit.
    However, I have a lot of things disabled, and there's a lot of things I don't use in Windows 10.
    So your mileage may differ.

Brink, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

1. What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - feel 22H2 update

2. What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?: I tried it out but there's no features... Only new feature is that it says 22H2 in winver.The desktop version bug incorrect version display on desktop is still not fixed.What do you guys think of this update? I think this update 22H2 was just released for people who really...
  3. What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do you feel about the new 22H2 update for Windows 10?: I tried it out but there's no features... Only new feature is that it says 22H2 in winver.The desktop version bug incorrect version display on desktop is still not fixed.What do you guys think of this update? I think this update 22H2 was just released for people who really...
  4. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  5. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...: Since it's a shame Bill Gates divorced Melinda and now he's under investigation by a law firm for sexual harassment, I'd say I'll feel very, very nostalgic about Windows 10 come 2030 if my Dell Inspiron 7558 doesn't hold up until then. I plan to get eBay gift cards at stores...
  6. Discussion: How likely do you think it is people will feel nostalgic about Windows 10 in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows Defender what do I do about you

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender what do I do about you: Got a problem with Windows Defender he has issue with Miracast and uninstalls it. As soon as we're cast gone wife is gone and I'm left with a half installed driver getting a USB driver extension you think would be the solution but it is not if we were playing football this...
  8. about the new windows update, what's the size of it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about the new windows update, what's the size of it: my windows asks me to update it for the reason of getting new security updates.If i won't update ,it says the it will not get any further security updates.So i want to ask the size of that update....
  9. What do you think about ZHPCleaner?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you think about ZHPCleaner?: ZHPCleaner is another free French program for cleaning PUPs/Adware from your system. I usually run it alongside RKILL, MBAM. AdwClenaner, JRT, etc for having a different opinion. It seems to do a more thorough registry search than the others. Sometimes it points out leftover...
  10. What’s New for You in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s New for You in Windows 10: Yesterday we released our first major update to Windows 10. Terry Myerson shared details on the release in his blog and today we thought we’d package up ten great new consumer features for you to try once you install the November update. Since launching Windows 10, we’ve...