Windows 10: What do you think is the best hotkey/shortcut to make clips?

Discus and support What do you think is the best hotkey/shortcut to make clips? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What do you think is the best hotkey to make clips? Must be quick after all. I make my clips with the Amd radeon software. thanks a lot! VG Sebi!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pcfragensebi06, Jun 28, 2020.

1. What do you think is the best hotkey/shortcut to make clips?

What do you think is the best hotkey to make clips? Must be quick after all. I make my clips with the Amd radeon software. thanks a lot!

VG Sebi!

:)

Pcfragensebi06, Jun 28, 2020
  2. NogtTL Win User

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Jun 28, 2020
  3. 1,2,3 hotkeys

Hi,

Hotkeys are keyboard shortcuts that you can use as an alternative to what you typically do with a mouse. You may perform these steps to assign a hotkey to an application, and to a folder and file:

Assign a hotkey to an application:

• Open Start Menu.
    • Find the application, right-click on it > More > Open File Location.
    • Right-click on the application > Properties.
    • On the Shortcut tab, enter the keys you want to use in the Shortcut key box. Windows will add "Ctrl + Alt", however if you'll choose to use a function key or a numeric key, "Ctrl + Alt will not be added.
    • Click OK.

Assign a hotkey to a folder or file:

• Create a file or folder shortcut.
    • Right-click the shortcut file > Properties.
    • On the Shortcut tab, enter the keys you want to use in the Shortcut key box. Windows will add "Ctrl + Alt", however if you'll choose to use a function key or a numeric key, "Ctrl + Alt will not be added.
    • Click OK.

To know more about keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10, click
    here

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

**If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.**

Rachelle Gra, Jun 28, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

What do you think is the best hotkey/shortcut to make clips?

What case do you think is the best ?

Ok I'm curious as to what everyone thinks is the best case. I'd like you to list a case that you think is the best and the pro's and cons of it. This isn't meant to be scientific or anything just curious.

I'd like to add some categories and see what is best in that price range.

-Best for under 50
    -Best for under 50-100
    -Best for over 100+

DrPepper, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

What do you think is the best hotkey/shortcut to make clips?

1. What do you think is the best hotkey/shortcut to make clips? - Similar Threads - best hotkey shortcut

2. What do you think is wrong with my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you think is wrong with my Laptop: So it all starts about 2 months ago. Bought my self a used Clevo W170HN with Windows 10 Pro 19044 not Activated.Here are the specs : Intel i5 2540M 8GB ram 1600mhz ddr3 1TB HDD TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 Nvidia GT 540M 1GB vramHere are some of the issues: 1.On the Display you can see...
  3. What do you think is wrong with my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do you think is wrong with my Laptop: So it all starts about 2 months ago. Bought my self a used Clevo W170HN with Windows 10 Pro 19044 not Activated.Here are the specs : Intel i5 2540M 8GB ram 1600mhz ddr3 1TB HDD TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 Nvidia GT 540M 1GB vramHere are some of the issues: 1.On the Display you can see...
  4. What do you think is wrong with my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What do you think of these recommended apps?

What do you think of these recommended apps?: I've taken the recommendations I've collected from several articles and forums across the internets and submitted them to various websites for reactions. As is typical for the internet, not everyone agrees. Below is the current state of the list. Do you have any experience...
  6. Shortcut hotkeys do not work while on desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut hotkeys do not work while on desktop.: i have set a hot key to open minecraft when i press ctrl alt up however it does not work on the desktop. the hotkey only works when i have another program open. submitted by /u/Joel9593 [link] [comments]...
  7. Shortcut key for making a specific image available in clip board?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut key for making a specific image available in clip board?: Wanted to check if this is possible. Say I'm chatting with a friend in discord / steam chat / etc., and say there's some meme image I use a lot. What I want is to be able to press some shortcut key combinations, so that this meme picture becomes available in the system...
  8. What do you think of the hardware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do you think of the hardware?: HI! I started this thread is this a good deal - Windows 10 Forums but I think it is here better First what do you think of the harsware I got this laptop MSI GT83VR 7RF-206 Titan SLI - Notebookcheck.net External Reviews with the price 2800$ is this a good price for this...
  9. What do you think about ZHPCleaner?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you think about ZHPCleaner?: ZHPCleaner is another free French program for cleaning PUPs/Adware from your system. I usually run it alongside RKILL, MBAM. AdwClenaner, JRT, etc for having a different opinion. It seems to do a more thorough registry search than the others. Sometimes it points out leftover...
  10. What do you think Of Cortana so far ?

What do you think Of Cortana so far ?: Hi I hope Microsoft will have some updates to download to in prove Cortana on some of the stuffed I asked I would not open and send me on the Internet. I ask Cortana to open Device manager it wouldn't open it. Thank you 17867