Windows 10: What do you think of the hardware?

Discus and support What do you think of the hardware? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI! I started this thread is this a good deal - Windows 10 Forums but I think it is here better First what do you think of the harsware I got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hana0, Dec 28, 2018.

1. hana0 Win User

What do you think of the hardware?

HI!

I started this thread is this a good deal - Windows 10 Forums but I think it is here better

First what do you think of the harsware

I got this laptop MSI GT83VR 7RF-206 Titan SLI - Notebookcheck.net External Reviews with the price 2800$

is this a good price for this laptop considering it has 3 months guarantee left? should I buy it?

I am thinking it is a good deal

I am aware of all the cons, how heavy it is, but it is to replace my desktop.

I really need help please someone give me an advice *Redface

:)

hana0, Dec 28, 2018
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • What do you think of the hardware? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Dec 28, 2018
  4. What do you think of the hardware?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

What do you think of the hardware?

1. What do you think of the hardware? - Similar Threads - hardware

2. DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware: Good evening,I'm at whits end here as I've tried everything to get Windows 11 installed on some new hardware and I keep getting a Watchdog Violation whenever i try to install Windows 11. It POSTs, goes into BIOS and even allows me to start the installation process, but once...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation on New Hardware: Good evening,I'm at whits end here as I've tried everything to get Windows 11 installed on some new hardware and I keep getting a Watchdog Violation whenever i try to install Windows 11. It POSTs, goes into BIOS and even allows me to start the installation process, but once...
  4. System disk appeared in Safely Remove Hardware

System disk appeared in Safely Remove Hardware: Dear Sir, lately i noticed that my system disk appeared in safely remove hardware and eject media.Laptop is Asus Vivobook ,OS Windows 11.Can you help me to solve this problem.Thanks in advance. Lado Grzan Croatia...
  5. System disk appeared in Safely Remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System disk appeared in Safely Remove Hardware: Dear Sir, lately i noticed that my system disk appeared in safely remove hardware and eject media.Laptop is Asus Vivobook ,OS Windows 11.Can you help me how to solve this problem.Thanks in advance. Lado Grzan Croatia...
  6. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  7. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  8. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

9. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  10. Hardware problem

Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...