Windows 10: What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

Discus and support What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Doc. are all in Word from my Win 7 Laptop. Now I need to open them in my new Desktop that runs on win 10. So now I can't read the gibberish on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aladdinsgenie, Dec 8, 2019.

1. What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

My Doc. are all in Word from my Win 7 Laptop. Now I need to open them in my new Desktop that runs on win 10. So now I can't read the gibberish on the Word doc. when I open in in the win 10 computer. Is there a way to fix this so I can access these?

:)

Aladdinsgenie, Dec 8, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Dec 8, 2019
  3. BarbL30 Win User
    Retrieving a WP doc in WIN 10

Using WIN 10 & WordPerfect 12, we created a 3-page doc in WP12 and saved it. Now it is only listed in the WIN file folder , as a WP doc, and will not open from there. Need it today and printed. Can anyone help?

BarbL30, Dec 8, 2019
  4. What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

1. What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10? - Similar Threads - DOC both

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  6. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  7. No access to folder and docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No access to folder and docs: I am trying to copy a document folder from a usb-backup disk to a new laptop, but windows tells me I have no access rights. I have admin rights on the old as well as the new computer and tried everything I could think of: taking ownership of the folder/files, setting the...
  8. No access to folder and docs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to folder and docs: I am trying to copy a document folder from a usb-backup disk to a new laptop, but windows tells me I have no access rights. I have admin rights on the old as well as the new computer and tried everything I could think of: taking ownership of the folder/files, setting the...
  9. No access to folder and docs

10. Both my old and new printers are printing Word docs in very large font

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Both my old and new printers are printing Word docs in very large font: Hi. I had a Brother MFC-J5335DW and all was well until Brother updated the firmware - their word. This created many problems including every Word doc was now printed in very large font size which I estimate to be size 24 or 26, instead of size 12. Brother were brilliant -...