Windows 10: What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

Discus and support What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Doc. are all in Word from my Win 7 Laptop. Now I need to open them in my new Desktop that runs on win 10. So now I can't read the gibberish on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aladdinsgenie, Dec 8, 2019.

1. What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

My Doc. are all in Word from my Win 7 Laptop. Now I need to open them in my new Desktop that runs on win 10. So now I can't read the gibberish on the Word doc. when I open in in the win 10 computer. Is there a way to fix this so I can access these?

:)

Aladdinsgenie, Dec 8, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Dec 8, 2019
  3. BarbL30 Win User
    Retrieving a WP doc in WIN 10

Using WIN 10 & WordPerfect 12, we created a 3-page doc in WP12 and saved it. Now it is only listed in the WIN file folder , as a WP doc, and will not open from there. Need it today and printed. Can anyone help?

BarbL30, Dec 8, 2019
  4. What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10?

1. What DOC. can I use with both Win 7 and Win 10? - Similar Threads - DOC both

2. Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update: Any insight into fixes - work-arounds is appreciated. The last update seemed to have caused a glitch specific only to Word Docs. PDFs are not affected. When I view -- the document is displaying all EDITS by the author. In addition, despite ENABLING Editing -- the doc appears...
  3. All docs missing and folders empty!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All docs missing and folders empty!: After initiation icloud/drive.......Malware etc. Dont know what caused all docs to disappear and all folders to be empty. How can I restore this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-docs-missing-and-folders-empty/c078fdc0-a661-4d9c-8040-0ee2a504dbbd
  4. Docs > SQL > Connect > PHP > Programming Guide > Connecting to the Server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Docs > SQL > Connect > PHP > Programming Guide > Connecting to the Server: Hi Everyone! My name is Chieki. I have a compelling need to learn connecting PHP to SQL Server so I could create form on a website. I followed all the guides on Microsoft docs and ended up with only the headings displayed on my browser. Question: what have I missed,...
  5. how to stop sharing my docs how to disable read-only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to stop sharing my docs how to disable read-only: I upgraded to MS 2019. I made a mistake and signed into the Microsoft account. I do not need to share I'm just starting a new career so I do not have any employees. Now every time I open a document it say read-only. I cannot edit nor can I save. Before a message would come...
  6. Windows can't open this type of file (.doc)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows can't open this type of file (.doc): That's what it claims just now. It's a .doc file created in Word 97. I have letters written in Word 97, can edit them etc. It's more of a curiosity than anything else. But why does it do this? 146571
  7. Turning a large word doc to a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning a large word doc to a website: I started off writing for a book I wanted to publish , but this has snowballed into 1500 pages of text , jpegs and png's. So I now think it would be better on line as a webpage. I have the doc in word and pdf formats. Is there an easy way of setting it all as a website , have...
  8. Paste within or between Word docs loses formatting

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paste within or between Word docs loses formatting: I use Word (Office 365; Win 10 Pro 1903) for music lead sheets. I have the guitar chords in a larger font on a line above the lyric. If I try to copy the line of chords (in red in the following screenshot), and then paste it into the 3rd line above the line "The oranges are...
  9. Google Docs Offline Chrome Extension slows down and freezes Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Docs Offline Chrome Extension slows down and freezes Windows 10?: I just got this laptop about a month ago and lately a weird bug has been happening where Chrome will stop loading pages entirely. In that I can try to load a website like Youtube, but it'll just...load forever and never get there. And then, after a while, the whole laptop...
  10. print on a scanned doc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    print on a scanned doc.: HOW CAN I PRINT ON A PDF DACUMENT AND SEND IT VIA E-MAIL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-a-scanned-doc/4a119fc0-e0bf-495b-908d-2222738c3ea4