Windows 10: What does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it?

Discus and support What does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I hold it, it starts making this sound, also it's a problem for me in mmos since I need to jump while casting and moving. Basically my space doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlamingHoLiC, Jun 4, 2020.

1. What does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it?

If I hold it, it starts making this sound, also it's a problem for me in mmos since I need to jump while casting and moving. Basically my space doesn't work when I hold 1+D.

submitted by /u/BlamingHoLiC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlamingHoLiC, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Not enough space on Recovery (DWhat does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it? :) drive.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the following:

1. What is the make and model number of your Computer?

Please note that recovery "D" is a partition on the hard drive which contains the image of the Operating system. You can use it to restore the computer back to factory settings. You should not attempt to store files in it.
    If you have any data saved on the D drive, I would suggest you to move it to an external drive and to free up some space, you can follow the steps provided in the article:
    Free up drive space in Windows 10.

If you are using a HP computer, then you can refer to this article:
    HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - What is the Recovery (DWhat does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it? :) Hard Drive?

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Naresh_K, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Shortcut to Enable/Disable touch screen drivers in Device Manager?

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

You will be able to create shortcut to device manger but you will not be able to create shortcut to enable/disable a device in device manager.

To create a shortcut to device manager follow the steps below.

• long press the screen where you want to create shortcut.
    • Click on new and then select shortcut.
    • In the blank space type in devmgmt.msc.
    • Click next and follow the wizard.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards

Arun B J, Jun 4, 2020
  4. What does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it?

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

What does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it?

1. What does "1"+"D"+"Space" shortcut do and how to disable it? - Similar Threads - does 1+D+Space shortcut

2. How do i disable the W key not Windows key + Space shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable the W key not Windows key + Space shortcut: Pressing W+Space brings up a menu on top of my screen that shows other characters like how it would on a phone when you long press a key. The difference is i don't want it because when i go to a game and press the "W" key and space, instead of jumping it bring the others...
  3. How do i disable the W key not Windows key + Space shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i disable the W key not Windows key + Space shortcut: Pressing W+Space brings up a menu on top of my screen that shows other characters like how it would on a phone when you long press a key. The difference is i don't want it because when i go to a game and press the "W" key and space, instead of jumping it bring the others...
  4. How do I disable this shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable this shortcut?: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but out of no where, pressing ALT + s gives me this image skipping thing that I didn't have before. I'm not sure which app is causing this and searching it up hasn't done me any good....
  5. How do I disable this shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable this shortcut?: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but out of no where, pressing ALT + s gives me this image skipping thing that I didn't have before. I'm not sure which app is causing this and searching it up hasn't done me any good....
  6. How to disable shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable shortcuts?: Often, when I use photoshop, I press Shift & Alt at the same time but I don’t want to change the keyboard-layout from EU to US... submitted by /u/ksm-hh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iklvfb/how_to_disable_shortcuts/
  7. How to disable a shortcut?

How to disable a shortcut?: So as the title says how do I disable keyboard shortcuts, the problem I have is I very often press some buttons while gaming and that creates a new desktop. It takes a while to get back to my main desktop submitted by /u/Voldiz [link] [comments]...
  8. How to disable Emoji-Shortcuts (i.e. ALT + Num Pad 1)

How to disable Emoji-Shortcuts (i.e. ALT + Num Pad 1): Hi, because I found nothing on Google, I hope to find some help here. How can I disable these combinations like in the example of the title. Does anyone here know how to do that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Der_Held_ [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I disable these key shortcuts?

How do I disable these key shortcuts?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Apeiro256 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4ip19/how_do_i_disable_these_key_shortcuts/
  10. how do you free space on drive D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you free space on drive D: how do you free space on drive D ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-free-space-on-drive-d/520d2ad2-69ba-4660-86f5-57cd8375d3af