Windows 10: What does a Hacker do.

Discus and support What does a Hacker do. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help with a hacker how can I get a hacker off my computer for good?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eleman1i, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Eleman1i Win User

What does a Hacker do.

I need help with a hacker how can I get a hacker off my computer for good?

:)

Eleman1i, Jun 7, 2022

2. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Jun 7, 2022
  3. HACKER PROBLEM

1. You cannot restore *restore points* that have been deleted

2. You have to prove you have a Hacker first then see...

Payback time! How to catch a hacker

3. To prevent you need to figure out how the person got into your system. What kind of protection do you have? Part of keeping intruders out has to do with the kind of protection you have.

And, it may not be a hacker at all it might be a virus or Trojan or just malware. I would suggest downloading and scanning with...

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Anti-Malware & Antivirus

Then make sure you Anti-Virus is up to date. I would also suggest after you scan you change your passwords, however, again... after you scan with MalwareBytes. If none of that works then you need to take your PC to reputable shop and let them clean it
    for you.

Gina Whipp, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

What does a Hacker do.

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

What does a Hacker do.

1. What does a Hacker do. - Similar Threads - does Hacker

2. What does resolved unusual activity mean?? Does that mean the hacker got all my details or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does resolved unusual activity mean?? Does that mean the hacker got all my details or...: There was a hacker on my account and I have since changed my password and 2fa to make sure he doesnt get in again, but Microsoft said in session activity”resolved unusual activity” so does this mean he got kicked out or did he solve his own problem and get my info ?...
  3. What does resolved unusual activity mean?? Does that mean the hacker got all my details or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does resolved unusual activity mean?? Does that mean the hacker got all my details or...: There was a hacker on my account and I have since changed my password and 2fa to make sure he doesnt get in again, but Microsoft said in session activity”resolved unusual activity” so does this mean he got kicked out or did he solve his own problem and get my info ?...
  4. What does resolved unusual activity mean?? Does that mean the hacker got all my details or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does Microsoft Security close doors of hackers and does Microsoft security do regular...

Does Microsoft Security close doors of hackers and does Microsoft security do regular...: I have hackers in my computer who have been getting into my personal business and calendar and emails. I wanted to know if I have the Microsoft security will they be able to close doors when they get in? And will the Microsoft security get them out of my computer. Also does...
  6. Does Microsoft Security close doors of hackers and does Microsoft security do regular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Security close doors of hackers and does Microsoft security do regular...: I have hackers in my computer who have been getting into my personal business and calendar and emails. I wanted to know if I have the Microsoft security will they be able to close doors when they get in? And will the Microsoft security get them out of my computer. Also does...
  7. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...: I have a Microsoft account because I used OneNote for school. It mainly served as cloud storage for my school notes. After I graduated 4-5 years ago, I basically forgot about this account. Everything in this account, including the password, has not been updated for over 5...
  8. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...: I have a Microsoft account because I used OneNote for school. It mainly served as cloud storage for my school notes. After I graduated 4-5 years ago, I basically forgot about this account. Everything in this account, including the password, has not been updated for over 5...
  9. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I notification of hackers on my computer from Only Fans website and now on my phone does...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I notification of hackers on my computer from Only Fans website and now on my phone does...: I logging in to Only Fan web site to support a friend that was launching a site and found out that my computer got hacked and now my phones keeps trying to load only fan stuff i I havent updated to Windows 111 and some say to upgrade the Window 11 to get rid of hacker and...