Windows 10: What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have...

Discus and support What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What does a red x mean by photos or photo files versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have appeared by most of my photos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by heidilynch, Dec 31, 2018.

1. What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have...

What does a red x mean by photos or photo files versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have appeared by most of my photos.

:)

heidilynch, Dec 31, 2018

2. What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have appeared by most of my photos.

What does a red x mean by photos or photo files versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have appeared by most of my photos.

heidilynch, Jan 10, 2020
  3. JayWillig Win User
    New Spring 1803 green Check marks and red X's?

New Spring 1803 green Check mark and red X'? I am seeing Green check marks and re X's on programs and files and folders what do they mean? and how do I fix my red X Documents Folder and icon back?

JayWillig, Jan 10, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have...

New Spring 1803 green Check marks and red X's?

Hi Jay,

Those are related to OneDrive. a Red X indicates the file is not synced to OneDrive yet, a green check mark means the file is backed up to OneDrive . . .

DaveM121, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have...

1. What does a red x mean by photos versus a green check mark? Hundreds of red x's have... - Similar Threads - does red mean

2. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  3. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  4. My desktop icons have check marks and red x's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop icons have check marks and red x's: How can i removed the red x in my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-have-check-marks-and-red-xs/7041e9d9-a2b1-4e73-898d-d7914fe0e910
  5. My desktop icons have check marks and red x's

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop icons have check marks and red x's: How can i removed the red x in my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-have-check-marks-and-red-xs/7041e9d9-a2b1-4e73-898d-d7914fe0e910
  6. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this red X mean?: I just did a Clean Install and restored some files and folders from my data drive. This is first time I've ever seen these red Xs and don't know what they indicate. I also see them in File Explorer. Thank you. 165396
  7. What does a red circle with an x mean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  8. what does the red X on the outlook icon mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does the red X on the outlook icon mean?: the Outlook icon on my taskbar has a red X on it. It didn't have it yesterday and the outlook app appears to be working ok. Can anyone explain what the red X means? TIA...
  9. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  10. what does red x mean in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    what does red x mean in file explorer?: I just purchased a new laptop with presumably latest Windows 10. Working through some stuff I now see red circles with an "X" inserted by some File Explorer folders - some very important like "Documents". I tried restarting File Explorer and rebooting the computer but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does the red x mean on photos

2. red x mark on pictures

3. red x in file explorer

4. why is there green check marks and red x’s on my pictures ,
  5. why is there red x beside my photos,
  6. why is there a little red x on my file icon,
  7. what does a red x mean in outlook,
  8. windows 10 red x on files,
  9. red x next to file status,
  10. why does almost all of my cc have red x,
  11. windows why is there a red x on my pictures folder,