Windows 10: What does automatic sync do in the microsoft billing site?

Discus and support What does automatic sync do in the microsoft billing site? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I jsut got a email saying they are seeing suspicious activity and I log into Microsoft site because it wasnt me... And low and behold a hackers been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NikkiDi, Mar 30, 2020.

1. NikkiDi Win User

What does automatic sync do in the microsoft billing site?

I jsut got a email saying they are seeing suspicious activity and I log into Microsoft site because it wasnt me...

And low and behold a hackers been into my account from russia...

and did this automatic sync

Protocol: IMAP

IP: 91.206.15.233 <---Hackers IP

I also saw on the 24th another hacker from Armenia

Browser/app
    Chrome
    IP address

Tried but was unsuccessful..

What information did this russian hacker steal or what is this auto sync...?

Ive changed my password again and I have no virus or spyware on my system.
    I dont understand how these people are even doing this or what they hope to gain from my Microsoft account its just a xbox account Unless Microsoft is stealing my other data or giving these hackers the ability to login my computer.

Why doesn't microsoft just deny all access from Russia and Armenia like seriously seems most of the hackers are from there.

:)

NikkiDi, Mar 30, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

The founder and head of Microsoft, the world's largest software company Bill Gates steps down on Friday. One of the richest men in the world, Gates will now work full time for his charitable organization The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The 52-year-old will continue to be chairman though, but will only retain a nominal role in the software empire. He is still is the biggest shareholder of the company and his 8.7 per cent stake in Microsoft is worth about 23 billion dollars.

Gates authored the personal computer revolution three decades ago when he founded Microsoft along with his friend Paul Allen.

Microsoft released a commemorative video paying tribute to Bill's service to the company, titled "Bill Gates: Looking back, Moving Ahead". It can be watched on the company's website here.

btarunr, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Mar 30, 2020
  4. What does automatic sync do in the microsoft billing site?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

What does automatic sync do in the microsoft billing site?

1. What does automatic sync do in the microsoft billing site? - Similar Threads - does automatic sync

2. Automatic billing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic billing: I have been automatically charged £79.99 today for a service I don't require. I would like to cancel the subscription and receive a refund as I am still within the returns period. Regards Mr A Currie...
  3. Automatic billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic billing: I have been automatically charged £79.99 today for a service I don't require. I would like to cancel the subscription and receive a refund as I am still within the returns period. Regards Mr A Currie...
  4. automatic billing charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic billing charge: How do I stop automatic billing charge from my bank account for Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-billing-charge/0753b087-ac68-4950-8a05-95647fce88ea
  5. automatic billing charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic billing charge: How do I stop automatic billing charge from my bank account for Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-billing-charge/0753b087-ac68-4950-8a05-95647fce88ea
  6. Microsoft purchases automatic billing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft purchases automatic billing: Hello, I have been the victim of Microsoft's automatic billing over multiple years ... charged for products no longer in use. I had absolutely no idea because I'm slack in checking my account transactions. Microsoft Office to be precise. My publisher INSISTS I use WORD....
  7. What does a microsoft account sync? Does it sync settings in places outside of the settings...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does a microsoft account sync? Does it sync settings in places outside of the settings...: Or does it only sync where it says it will? submitted by /u/trobot2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jegm60/what_does_a_microsoft_account_sync_does_it_sync/
  8. What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker?

in Cortana
    What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker?: What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-think-of-the-microsoft/ec988ef4-6c93-4a9b-9ade-7df4615f1852
  9. What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

in Cortana
    What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?: This is talking about what Bill Gates says about Microsoft Cortona? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-say-about-microsoft-cortona/b83156d0-9816-4b09-8efc-51a14ed7a805"
  10. Why does Microsoft do what it does?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Microsoft do what it does?: I realize this is a user forum and that most of the users are far more conversant with Microsoft talk than me but are generally not MS employees; maybe someone could explain a couple of things to me having to do with updates. What I need in an OS is that it works, is...