Windows 10: What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

Discus and support What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona? in Cortana to solve the problem; This is talking about what Bill Gates says about Microsoft Cortona?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ThomasWoolum_1830, Oct 4, 2019.

1. What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

This is talking about what Bill Gates says about Microsoft Cortona?

:)

ThomasWoolum_1830, Oct 4, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

The founder and head of Microsoft, the world's largest software company Bill Gates steps down on Friday. One of the richest men in the world, Gates will now work full time for his charitable organization The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The 52-year-old will continue to be chairman though, but will only retain a nominal role in the software empire. He is still is the biggest shareholder of the company and his 8.7 per cent stake in Microsoft is worth about 23 billion dollars.

Gates authored the personal computer revolution three decades ago when he founded Microsoft along with his friend Paul Allen.

Microsoft released a commemorative video paying tribute to Bill's service to the company, titled "Bill Gates: Looking back, Moving Ahead". It can be watched on the company's website here.

btarunr, Oct 4, 2019
  3. labeeman Win User
    Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time

More

labeeman, Oct 4, 2019
  4. What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona? [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.networkworld.com/article/...icrosoftsubnet

Cluster Head, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

1. What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona? - Similar Threads - does Bill Gates

2. **** service from Bill Gates empire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **** service from Bill Gates empire: microsofts customer service is off the scale for rubbish service they do not know how to deal with the simplest problems their response staff are uncaring and discourteous, all the unwanted and nuisance apps eg linkedin , booking .com etc cannot be remove from system their...
  3. What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker?

in Cortana
    What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker?: What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-think-of-the-microsoft/ec988ef4-6c93-4a9b-9ade-7df4615f1852
  4. Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!: Can someone please tell me how I can regain control of my documents. I recently installed a new SSD and added Windows 10 Home and since then my document storage is being controlled by Microsoft, not me. Let me say I have a better understanding of how and where I want my...
  5. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  6. What does Bill Gates say about the new Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What does Bill Gates say about the new Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10?: This is talking about what Bill Gates would say about the new Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10 if he was still the CEO & Chairman of Microsoft....
  7. What does Bill Gates say about the new Paint 3D App in Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What does Bill Gates say about the new Paint 3D App in Windows 10?: This is talking about what Bill Gates would say about the New Paint 3D App in Windows 10 if he was still the Chairman and CEO of Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-say-about-the-new-paint-3d/f65f2188-4195-482f-bc81-9611a029e6dc"
  8. Which version does Bill Gates use???

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version does Bill Gates use???: I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use? Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or does he use what he helped design? Let's say Paul Allen his era was early on perhaps he is still using Windows 95 or 98...
  9. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...
  10. Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time: Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has been making the TV news rounds today to promote the just released 2014 annual letter from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. However, Bloomberg TV decided to ask him some Microsoft-themed questions when Gates appeared on the cable...