Windows 10: What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do?

Discus and support What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have this task listed as scheduled in Task Scheduler, but it has never run. What does it do? I am aware that "DataSenseLiveTileTask is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by justinCTU, Jan 6, 2020.

1. justinCTU Win User

What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do?

I have this task listed as scheduled in Task Scheduler, but it has never run. What does it do?

I am aware that "DataSenseLiveTileTask is a Windows-based file" - I'm looking for information about what specifically it does.

:)

justinCTU, Jan 6, 2020
  2. bumboola Win User

DataSenseLiveTileTask?

A new and separate folder popped up in the Task Scheduler Library today, only contains "DataSenseLiveTileTask"

It is set as disabled, is it ok or recommended to enable this? Also, can somebody tell me what this is or why it would show up today?

bumboola, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Task Scheduler Items After Possible Infection

I may have had my Windows 10 64bit machine infected yesterday. Windows Fax and Microsoft Upload Center opened on their own. Malwarebytes and Norton Scans are running clean even in Safe Moder but I see both

• DataSenseLiveTileTask
    • User_Feed_Synchronization

in Task Scheduler.

Are those legit? What do they do?

Thanks.

* Moved from Virus & Malware

daily video, Jan 6, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Task Scheduler Items After Possible Infection

Hello,

DataSenseLiveTileTask is a Windows-based file, together with User_Feed_Synchronization. However, if you suspect that your device is infected with a malicious software, you may turn on Windows Defender for Windows 10 and use it to scan your device. To read
    more about prevention of malware infection on your PC, kindly read through
    here
    . You can also read more about protecting your PC from unwanted software by clicking this
    link.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

David Haz, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do? - Similar Threads - does DataSenseLiveTileTask

2. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  3. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  4. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  6. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  7. Does Media Creation Tool require USB to downgrade from 11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Media Creation Tool require USB to downgrade from 11?: I saw one article that claims you can just download the Media Creation Tool to install directly on the computer that downloaded it by clicking "upgrade this pc" if you got a new laptop that came with 11 and want to downgrade it to 10, has anyone done that successfully or do...
  8. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  9. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  10. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. datasenselivetiletask

2. what is data sense live tile task

3. datasenselivetile

4. datasenselivetiletask task scheduler