Windows 10: What does dxcore.dll do?

Discus and support What does dxcore.dll do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I've downloaded a game involving xTrap. Whenever I launch it, a window pops out and says the system was modified and the file involved is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ayaneru-, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Ayaneru- Win User

What does dxcore.dll do?

Recently I've downloaded a game involving xTrap. Whenever I launch it, a window pops out and says the system was modified and the file involved is dxcore.dll in system32. I've asked some of my friends and they all reflect that it is nowhere to be found on their PCs.

I've attempted to delete it in different ways including in safe mode but all are to no avail. I would like to ask if there's any programs related to dxcore.dll and what should I do to delete it once and for all. Thanks.

:)

Ayaneru-, Feb 5, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 5, 2019
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

What does dxcore.dll do? [​IMG]

b1rd, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

What does dxcore.dll do?

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

What does dxcore.dll do?

1. What does dxcore.dll do? - Similar Threads - does dxcore dll

2. what does this do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does this do?: should i uninstall this?is it safe to do so?what will happen if i do uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/7aaab5d1-91f4-47cd-a45f-2bad9631fdba
  3. What does this do?

What does this do?: i'm not entirely sure what this does, could someone explain to me? is it safe to click this? or if i click this i will get disconnected from my WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/85f92333-9b70-4326-8189-5a36763ec17b
  4. What does this do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this do?: i'm not entirely sure what this does, could someone explain to me? is it safe to click this? or if i click this i will get disconnected from my WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/85f92333-9b70-4326-8189-5a36763ec17b
  5. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  6. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  7. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. what is this? and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? and what does it do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/
  9. Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do: I am trying to play Sims 4 but keep being told Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-is-missing-what-do-i-do/aca8a511-10f8-4d28-ac28-2ef0c264dc55
  10. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dxcore.dll error

2. system32 dxcore.dll

3. dxcore.dll

4. dxcore.dll.,
  5. system32\dxcore.dll,
  6. xtrap dxcore error solution,
  7. how to close system32/dxcore dll,
  8. win 10 xtrap error dxcore.dll,
  9. whats dxcoredll,
  10. system32/dxcore.dll,
  11. what is win32webviewhost,