Windows 10: what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger

Discus and support what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is some games my gpu % is low and some high it high good or bad gpu 30 % bad or good please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jessemcool, Apr 18, 2021.

1. what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger

is some games my gpu % is low and some high it high good or bad gpu 30 % bad or good please help

:)

jessemcool, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Fabler2 Win User

Core Temp in Task Manger ...

I use Open Hardware Monitor and that does not show up under the start-up tab either. It's set as a task in task scheduler.

what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task  manger [​IMG]

Fabler2, Apr 18, 2021
  3. hard always 100% in task manger

I ALREADY bought the new laptop with orginal windows 10 .so even before i run any programme the proplem apper .

the 100% Disk usage . espisaly when start up the computer wither start up, restart hibernate of sleep.

after 10-15 min the usega reduce to 10-30 % and it came under 1% somtimes . but the proplem agane come back after some time then reduce between (100-1)% randomly and fast.

ths prople affect on the laptop and it is seam that like without any feature ( no graphics card and bad proccore !!!!

• What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

1-Disable Windows Search

2- Disable SuperFetch Service

3-Reset Virtual Memory

4- Fix your StorAHCI.sys driver ( it fixed by default)

5- the windows up to date

Mohammed Talal, Apr 18, 2021
  4. what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger

icons are missing when the task manager is turned off

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

• How are you trying to turn off Task Manger?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to reset Windows explorer and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps:

• Right click on the task Bar and select Task Manager.

• Select Processes tab.

• Choose windows explorer and right click on it.

• Select end task

• Click on file menu and select run new task.

• Type explorer.exe

• Click on ok.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger

1. what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger - Similar Threads - does gpu mean

2. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  3. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  4. What does this icons mean on my task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this icons mean on my task bar: What do this 2 icons mean on the task bar. They look like laptop and a bag incon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icons-mean-on-my-task-bar/e5b2e969-f329-45b8-9552-77d52d56db5f
  5. What does this icons mean on my task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this icons mean on my task bar: What do this 2 icons mean on the task bar. They look like laptop and a bag incon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icons-mean-on-my-task-bar/e5b2e969-f329-45b8-9552-77d52d56db5f
  6. Is this bad and what does it mean ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this bad and what does it mean ?: I know it is missing drivers but is it bad ? What does it mean ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-bad-and-what-does-it-mean/496e8cd6-a1e6-492c-8830-72ac960ac625
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430