Windows 10: What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for...

Discus and support What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This had just happened to me today after having the desktop pc for over a year. If someone could help, I would appreciate it. (p.s it appeared after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oli h1234, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Oli h1234 Win User

What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for...

This had just happened to me today after having the desktop pc for over a year. If someone could help, I would appreciate it.

(p.s it appeared after I had logged back on after an update.)

:)

Oli h1234, Aug 14, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 14, 2019
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 14, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for... - Similar Threads - does mean desktop

2. Setting up a new router what does security type mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a new router what does security type mean?: New Netgear Router for WIFI. It asks to choose security setup. What either Open or choices. What do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-router-what-does-security-type/78bce825-4f12-4538-a043-728befbf83a1
  3. Setting up a new router what does security type mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up a new router what does security type mean?: New Netgear Router for WIFI. It asks to choose security setup. What either Open or choices. What do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-router-what-does-security-type/78bce825-4f12-4538-a043-728befbf83a1
  4. Setting up a new router what does security type mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  6. What Does This Icon By Desktop Shortcuts Mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What Does This Icon By Desktop Shortcuts Mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Whoevien20 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2lcem/what_does_this_icon_by_desktop_shortcuts_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. what does "sleep" mean in power settings?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    what does "sleep" mean in power settings?: I don't know what "sleep" means in the power settings, and how to get out of sleep when I need to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-sleep-mean-in-power-settings/057c7e4d-c9b5-4138-8261-7ad8492c067d
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430