Windows 10: What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my...

Discus and support What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. WHAT DOES IT MEAN IN WINDOWS 10 "THE THREAD IS LOCKED????" 2. SIMPLE QUESTION DOES MY LAPTOP HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO INTERNET TO RECEIVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Judith AnnCrouch, Feb 3, 2020.

1. What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my...

1. WHAT DOES IT MEAN IN WINDOWS 10 "THE THREAD IS LOCKED????"

2. SIMPLE QUESTION DOES MY LAPTOP HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO INTERNET TO RECEIVE UPDATES?????

* Moved from Bing.

:)

Judith AnnCrouch, Feb 3, 2020

2. thread lock

My problem is in viewing youtube vdeos the picture zooms to a small part of the picture as soon as play is pressed.

One suggestion somewhere was that the thread was locked which I dont understand and that I should unlock it to access overlay????

marcellehalse, Feb 3, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 3, 2020
  4. What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my...

1. What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my... - Similar Threads - does mean thread

2. what does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this mean?: this is one of my crash reports It's italian:OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎06/‎02/‎2023 23:44StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento...
  3. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  4. What does the lock next to my wifi mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does the lock next to my wifi mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lego9544 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/keo4gk/what_does_the_lock_next_to_my_wifi_mean/
  5. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430