Windows 10: What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN...

Discus and support What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got this notification on the corner right of my Windows 11 screen saying something about EN from Microsoft has expired. When I tried to bring that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ruth2340, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN...

I got this notification on the corner right of my Windows 11 screen saying something about EN from Microsoft has expired. When I tried to bring that notification up to review it, it just disappeared, so I have no idea what it means. I have one subscription with Microsoft that I have been paying for now for over 5 years and that payment comes out every month on the 26, and I just got notified that the payment for 365 was made, so this is confusing. Any idea anyone. It also does not give me a choice to select NOTIFICATIONS.

:)

Ruth2340, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Dec 1, 2023
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 1, 2023
  4. What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN...

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN...

1. What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN... - Similar Threads - does mean notification

2. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  3. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  4. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  5. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  6. What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does it mean when I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft that EN...: I got this notification on the corner right of my Windows 11 screen saying something about EN from Microsoft has expired. When I tried to bring that notification up to review it, it just disappeared, so I have no idea what it means. I have one subscription with Microsoft that...
  7. Notification Area

Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  8. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  9. notification area.

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...