Windows 10: What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

Discus and support What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It will not let me connect to wifi my home wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ruiz19801972, Dec 3, 2022.

1. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

It will not let me connect to wifi my home wifi

:)

ruiz19801972, Dec 3, 2022

2. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Firefox forgets proxy server

Does anyone know why Firefox discards the proxy settings after each PC restart? I'm on a corporate network which uses a proxy configurations script for external web access, and these setting work fine in IE. In Firefox, however, I need to re-enter these under Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings... > Automatic Proxy Configuration URL every time the PC is started.

Bit of a pain really, so does anyone have any suggestions to make it stick?

Misiowiec, Dec 3, 2022
  4. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

i see this error every time i try to check for updates

'your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding'

my windows feedback is not working

windows store is not installing any updates

parth.jain, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

1. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on... - Similar Threads - does mean says

2. touchpad not responding but windows says it's fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad not responding but windows says it's fine: Acer Aspire 5, Windows 11. Touch pad stopped working some months ago but Windows says it's fine. Windows says it doesn't have/need a driver. The fingerprint scanner in the corner of the touchpad works fine.I found this message, but it relates to a system restore which...
  3. touchpad not responding but windows says it's fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad not responding but windows says it's fine: Acer Aspire 5, Windows 11. Touch pad stopped working some months ago but Windows says it's fine. Windows says it doesn't have/need a driver. The fingerprint scanner in the corner of the touchpad works fine.I found this message, but it relates to a system restore which...
  4. what does it mean that the DNS server is not responding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does it mean that the DNS server is not responding?: What am i supposed to type here i already asked the question? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-that-the-dns-server-is-not/1a994bd5-b676-4a81-9a9d-865230fd4a6e
  5. what does it mean that the DNS server is not responding?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does it mean that the DNS server is not responding?: What am i supposed to type here i already asked the question? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-that-the-dns-server-is-not/1a994bd5-b676-4a81-9a9d-865230fd4a6e
  6. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...: It will not let me connect to wifi my home wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-it-says-my-configuration-is/a81692bd-f631-4347-87cd-b4a64d6d1a94
  7. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...: It will not let me connect to wifi my home wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-it-says-my-configuration-is/a81692bd-f631-4347-87cd-b4a64d6d1a94
  8. Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding

in Windows 10 News
    Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding: [ATTACH]In this post, you are going to talk about what you can do if you come across the error, Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the web proxy is not responding. when you run the Network Diagnostic Troubleshooter in Windows 11/10. The error message...
  9. What does it mean when this happens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when this happens?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ax1ul8hx6du51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=01c601ea67bc7752c4d0f9a80de204e4fef1d18c submitted by /u/MichaelGMNG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf50m2/what_does_it_mean_when_this_happens/
  10. What does Web Platform Customisations mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does Web Platform Customisations mean?: After a windows update and my computer restarts then I login, I see a window appear saying that Web Platform Customisations are happening? What does this mean? What is installed on my computer regarding it, and how do I access it?...