Windows 10: What does it mean when my own Book Review file

Discus and support What does it mean when my own Book Review file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Q 1. What does it mean when my own Book Review file, ( and many other files of mine) comes up about 4 times with brackets after the file name, then two... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EttieA, Jul 5, 2018.

1. EttieA Win User

What does it mean when my own Book Review file

Q 1. What does it mean when my own Book Review file, ( and many other files of mine) comes up about 4 times with brackets after the file name, then two full date_ month_ year groups followed by capital letters UTC ? EttieA

Q 2. For the first time, I am billed for using 47Gigabytes of internet, after paying to have my PC repaired over three days in a Commercial PC Repaires office, and then de-bugged by a BANK-PROVIDED anti-spyware programme. my PC was tick, tick ticking away for hours and kept telling me not to close it down? I do not understand what was happening here? EttieA

:)

EttieA, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Jul 5, 2018
  3. GSquadron Win User
    OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What does it mean when my own Book Review file - Similar Threads - does mean own

2. what does this dump file mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does this dump file mean?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\alaia\OneDrive\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  3. what does this dump file mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this dump file mean?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\alaia\OneDrive\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  4. what does this dump file mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  6. What does it mean when this happens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when this happens?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ax1ul8hx6du51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=01c601ea67bc7752c4d0f9a80de204e4fef1d18c submitted by /u/MichaelGMNG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf50m2/what_does_it_mean_when_this_happens/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430