Windows 10: What does it meaning .....

Discus and support What does it meaning ..... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

What does it meaning .....

launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in.

“c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots.

What does it meaning, describe it English briefly..

:)

Tril645, Aug 22, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 22, 2019
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does it meaning .....

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does it meaning ..... :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

What does it meaning .....

1. What does it meaning ..... - Similar Threads - does meaning

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  3. What does 0xc19001e1 mean for updating windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does 0xc19001e1 mean for updating windows 10?: What does 0xc19001e1 mean for updating windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10/4255884c-7d32-4600-8861-4ee642239e29
  4. Service registration is missing or corrupt - what does this mean

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Service registration is missing or corrupt - what does this mean: What does service registration is missing or corrupt medan. how can I correct it in Microsoft Solitaire Collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-registration-is-missing-or-corrupt-what/5858c460-20dd-4133-8df9-8290aab08208"
  5. What does the blue rotating circle mean at the top right of the Windows Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does the blue rotating circle mean at the top right of the Windows Photos app: Windows 10 Home Version 193 (OS Build 18362.295) Windows Photo app Version 2019.19051.16210.0 Just started using the app. I import a whole folder structure from my "Pictures" folder in my user profile folder on my hard drive. It IS a whole lot of photos. Anyway, it's...
  6. "STOP CODE: Bad system config info" What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "STOP CODE: Bad system config info" What does this mean?: Message on start-up is "Your PC did not start correctly" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-bad-system-config-info-what-does-this/de595202-47d9-4c74-b4ac-82b4c28fa270
  7. What does this Macrium message mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this Macrium message mean?: I'm a new user of Macrium Reflect. When I first installed the program, I successfully added the Windows Boot Menu - "Windows RE 10 Release 1809 (64-bit)". I also created rescue Media on a USB Flash drive. Today I decided to re-create the rescue media on a different USB Flash...
  8. what does windows rollback on line user mean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what does windows rollback on line user mean: there is a new update for windows 10. at the tail end of the line was written rollback online user. what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-windows-rollback-on-line-user-mean/e4ee7edf-f679-4bb1-9fe5-2be9b94e7702
  9. What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it mean if your desktop doesn’t appear and windows sates it is setting up for...: This had just happened to me today after having the desktop pc for over a year. If someone could help, I would appreciate it. (p.s it appeared after I had logged back on after an update.)...
  10. what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization: got a message windows defender wall has blocked some features of this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mesage-mean-host-process-for/bfe72436-dfc1-4276-8df4-c0665c0f572e"