Windows 10: What does it take to set up Windows Fax and Scan?

Discus and support What does it take to set up Windows Fax and Scan? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I work for a (healthcare) company who wastes so much paper on large faxes, and I have been advocating for e-faxing for a while now. They keep saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PsychySav, Dec 19, 2019.

1. What does it take to set up Windows Fax and Scan?

I work for a (healthcare) company who wastes so much paper on large faxes, and I have been advocating for e-faxing for a while now. They keep saying they’re looking into potential vendors but nothing is ever done.

I stumbled upon this Windows Fax and Scan thing the other day, and was wondering how I could go about setting it up (after telling my boss of course). I have my own little scanner hooked up to my computer, as well as a bigger printer that has a scanner, copier, and faxing capabilities with my own personal fax number.

Would it be possible to use my current fax number and landline to fax from my computer (mainly 50+ page PDF documents)?

submitted by /u/PsychySav
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PsychySav, Dec 19, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

What does it take to set up Windows Fax and Scan?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

What does it take to set up Windows Fax and Scan?

1. What does it take to set up Windows Fax and Scan? - Similar Threads - does set Fax

2. Windows Fax and Scan does not recognize my fax modem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan does not recognize my fax modem.: I have been using Windows Fax and Scan for several years. Recently I have not received any faxes. When I check the settings of my computer my fax modem is present in Device Manager and seems to be working correctly. When I tell Fax and Scan to send a fax it says I need a fax...
  3. Windows Fax And Scan does not scan only the selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax And Scan does not scan only the selection: Hi guys. I'm using a HP 5520 All In One Printer/Scanner. It is an old and sometimes problematic device! The difficulty of losing comms with it when it sleeps over its only option of wireless is well documented and was for a long time a running sore in the HP community. I...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan does not work as it should

Windows Fax and Scan does not work as it should: Windows 10 . Using a US Robotics USB fax modem : Set up Dialing Rules same as in Win 2000 when using the wonderful never a problem WinFax. It will not just work. Get all kinds of problems : 1 turn off ANY receipts. It don't work "forget about it". 2 edit your contacts...
  5. Setting up WIndows 10 Fax and Scan

Setting up WIndows 10 Fax and Scan: I am trying to set up Windows 10 Fax and Scan. I do not have a modem in my laptop, but my computer is connected via wifi to an HP multi-function printer that has fax capability, and the printer is connected to a phone line. Per the HP software, the fax capabilities have...
  6. fax and scan does not print

fax and scan does not print: windows fax and scan does not print so I cant scan multipale documents and save them as pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-and-scan-does-not-print/636bdb4f-90a9-4875-ab98-65292ffeeaa3
  7. Windows 10 Fax and Scan Set Up

Windows 10 Fax and Scan Set Up: I am trying to set up to send and receive fax directly from my computer, however, windows fax and scan keeps saying there is no account configured. I have used this software a few years ago with Windows 7 without complication, but I just can't seem to get this one going....
  8. fax set up

fax set up: I'm trying to set up the fax on hp Officejet pro 8600. It's asking for fax number. where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fax-set-up/846ba258-6cda-4c5e-9cbe-2ceb0078385d
  9. Windows fax and scan

Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a
  10. Windows Fax & Scan Does Not Connect to My Fax Modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax & Scan Does Not Connect to My Fax Modem: I've uninstalled and reinstalled my fax modem driver. Device Manager shows it as "LSI PCI-SV92PP Soft Modem." And "This device is working properly." From within Windows Fax & Scan: I've tried adding an account to the Fax Accounts list. I cannot connect to my fax modem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up windows scan

2. windows 10 fax and scan set up

3. fax and scan for windows 10

4. setup windows fax,
  5. setup fax win 10